Escape into the underground camp with Gu Xing (plot)

----text----

The explosion of the patrol plane echoed in the valley and stopped after a long time. The trees were burnt to a crisp, and gray-black smoke hung in the air. No matter how high it floated, it did not attract a drone to check the situation here.

Gu Xing placed Qi Zi on a boulder. The face under his military hat became less serious and his smile was very public: "Are you injured on your body?"

Qi Zi just came back to life, and he was in a state of despair. His little face was blackened by the smoke: "Cough, cough, cough, I'm fine."

He looked at the second prince's military uniform, and saw that the other prince looked much worse than him. His legs and waist were torn by thorns, and his wheat-colored skin had fine bloody cuts inside. Thanks to the second prince's good physical condition, the blood had already stopped, so this little skin injury shouldn't have much impact on Gu Xing.

Qi Zi's hair was messy, and his peach blossom eyes were particularly bright on his blackened face. He saw Gu Xing's hand ready to move, and couldn't help but reach out and rub his head.

This behavior made Qi Zi disgusted. He was not a cat or a dog, so he tilted his neck and knocked his hand off. This guy has such a familiar personality, it would be great if he were a buddy! It's a pity that he is a man who has other ideas for him... Qi Zi thought with regret.

When Gu Xing was not wearing military uniform, Qi Zi really couldn't tell that he had any royal temperament. He obviously looked very similar to the eldest prince, but his figure was stronger and his hair color was darker. Qi Zi's impression of him was the same as others, that of a casual and unrestrained side, which was definitely not close to being serious.

I don’t know why Gu Xing is dressed so formally today, and he also wears his past honors. The rows of gorgeous medals on his chest all show that the second prince is extremely powerful in the army. He is definitely a serious, brave and loyal warrior. He has changed from his usual laxity. temperament.

Gu Xing's hand was knocked off and he stood there in silence for a while, not understanding why Qi Zi didn't like him. Just now, there was a hint of gratitude in those peach blossom eyes, but now there was only disdain for him.

If Omega had a choice, he would indeed prefer his brother. Gu Xing felt a little jealous. He had never cared about this kind of thing before, but now he felt a little jealous.

His personality was completely different from that of Gu Han. He checked Qi Zi briefly and expressed his emotions clearly: "I just smoked a little poisonous cigarette, it's nothing serious. My brother ejaculated in your belly." He has absorbed so much, and his semen can definitely help you absorb most of the toxins. This time of love before class has helped you a lot. "

His eyes were fixed on Qi Zi's belly, as if he knew everything.

It's not that he saw through the large protective suit, but that the S-class Alpha's sense of smell is extremely sensitive. When he brought Qi Zi up just now, he smelled the familiar and annoying pheromones. Even now, the smell of smoke can't cover up the large amount of ‌‍‎ The breath of semen.

"Fuck, cough, you guys find someone to fuck you, cough cough, and then you will know..." Qi Zi not only felt uncomfortable in his lungs, but also had a choking in his throat. When he spoke, he felt like he was short of breath and just wanted to cough.

Gu Xing patted him on the back kindly: "Who dares to fuck me? I am the only one who fucks you."

Qi Zi's lungs and throat were not only uncomfortable now, but she was also choking in her heart. He was very angry, and holding back this energy, he and Gu Xing started to choke each other on the stone.