Even if I fall asleep, I will be raped by Gu Han (high h)

----text---

Qi Zi was carried into the bathroom by Gu Han, and the two of them were naked and pressed together. Qi Zi's legs were hugged by the other party, and the hole in the middle that couldn't be closed was constantly flowing from the bed to the bathroom, on the gorgeous and precious carpet. There was a white line of semen on it.

Gu Han carried him to the large bathtub and adjusted the water temperature to a suitable temperature.

There are lion heads at the four corners of the bathing pool. They open their mouths and spit out suitable hot water to fill the pool with only a shallow layer of water.

The hot water is dispensed quickly and there is heating in the bathroom, so even if you are naked, it will not be too cold.

Gu Han bent down and touched the water temperature, and the long hair fell on the face and tip of the nose of the person in his arms, making Qi Zi couldn't help but turn his head.

The water temperature was very suitable. Gu Han hugged him and stepped off the stone platform, sitting in the deeper water.

The person in her arms fell into a deep sleep because she was too exhausted, with her head resting on Lone Han's chest, like an exquisite doll. If you ignore the straight soul inside, she is simply a perfect beauty.

The two legs were opened by Gu Han again, and Caosong's hole had not yet been closed, and the semen that flowed out flowed into the water, and the small hole on her buttocks was covered with it. The creamy liquid fell into the water in lumps.

The clean water became turbid, and the white fluid was blurred beneath them.

Guhan's Adam's apple rolled, and when he was cleaning Qi Zi's private parts, he smelled the rose-flavored pheromones on him.

The alluring smell lingered in Lone Han's nose, making his lower penis extremely hard. He really wanted to fuck Qi Zi's small hole, instead of using his hands to clean the thick semen inside.

He knew that Qi Zi was very tired now and was sleeping soundly.

The slender fingers penetrated into Qi Zi's slightly loose ‌‎‍small‍‎hole‌‎‌‍. The originally beautiful virgin hole became crimson and swollen, and the ‎‍‌sexy‎‍‌‌‎door‎door was all red. The butt was also turned pink by the testicles.

Finger stroking inside, Guhan's desire to fuck him became stronger, burning his lower body like fire, and the hand cleaning Qi Zi's small hole also changed its taste, and he began to use it With ambiguous rubbing and provocation.

Qi Zi didn't know about these things. He lay unconscious in Gu Han's arms, his whole body shaking from time to time because of the pleasure.

There are special instruments to cleanse the essence in an omega's body, but few alphas are willing to buy them, not to mention that Guhan, as an S-class alpha, has a very strong possessive desire.

He has been abstinent since he matured and differentiated, but now he feels the beauty of fucking an omega. The desire in his pupils is burning again, causing his self-control to disintegrate bit by bit.

Qi Zi's cervix has been closed. If the semen in the uterus is not cleaned with special instruments or alpha helps, the omega can only spend a long time waiting for the body to excrete it. This For a while, I could only wear those ‌‌‍‍‎semen‍‌‎semen‎pants, and feel the alpha ‌‌‍‍‎semen‍‌‎semen‌‎‎ flowing out of my uterus and vagina anytime and anywhere.

It is also because of this that Alpha never buys those cleaning instruments.

Gu Han's possessiveness was stronger than that of ordinary alphas. He did not clean the deep parts of Qi Zi, but only the vulva and the exit part of the vagina. He likes to keep a large amount of ‌‌‍‍‎semen‍‌‎juice‌‎‎ in Qi Zi’s uterus. He imagines that after fucking Qi Zi every day, the other party’s belly will be bulging. Without his own help, he can only wear the ‌‌‍‍‎semen‍‌‎juice‌‎. ‎‍‎‎‌Underwear‎‌‌pants‍‍‎, his semen leaked out from underneath when walking on the street.