The pussy was fucked hard by Gu Han (high h)

----text----

Qi Zi no longer cared about the sound he made, how seductive and charming he was. He was pressed down by Gu Han with his tall body, and his small hole was penetrated by his flesh. The friction results in a gurgling honey flow, which is sweet and fragrant.

Gu Han held Qi Zi's nipple in his mouth for a while, kissed all the way down, forced Qi Zi's legs apart, and stroked Qi Zi's vagina with his wet right hand, revealing the two fleshy vaginas. ‎Lip‎‌‍‌‎has been rubbed red by him.

At the top, there is Qi Zi’s small ‎‍‎‌‍penis. ‎‍‍, it’s so pleasing to look at on the pink skin, I can’t stop.

Gu Han's meat stick pressed against Qi Zi's smooth legs. He endured the strong desire to fuck and used Qi Zi's thighs to relieve it. He must do the preliminary work now, otherwise Qi Zi will definitely be in pain when he goes inside later.

His ‍‎cock‎‌‌‌‌‎‌ is too big and cannot be endured by ordinary omegas. And this is Qi Zi's first time. He has not been marked before. If Gu Han rushes in, the opponent will definitely be injured.

But just now, under his fierce thrusting and thrusting, Qi Zi’s small hole was already very wet and greasy, and gradually became a little soft. The preliminary work shouldn't be too much trouble.

Omega's body was born to be fucked by Alpha.

Gu Han used his right hand to open the two halves of the plump and tender vaginal lips. He inserted a finger inside and felt the thin membrane. The hymen is not a complete membrane, there is a small opening in the middle. As long as he slowly expands it, his penis can go in, and Qi Zi will not feel pain, let alone bleed. . These are what a qualified spouse should do.

The vaginal canal inside has not been visited yet, and the information glands on the back of Qi Zi’s neck have not been bitten either. The person on the bed exuded an alluring aura, which made Gu Han want to mark him and possess him immediately.

Gu Han first stretched out a finger and groped inside slowly. Under his gentle operation, Qi Zi made a comfortable sound.

"Hmm...Yeah~"

This sound reached Gu Han's ears, making him unbearable. The meat in his belly was so swollen that it was about to explode. The blood vessels bulged, and the front of his head was dripping with sticky substance. Pure white essence‎‍‌‎liquid‌‌‎‍‍.

In order to prevent himself from losing his mind, he acted to hurt Qi Zi. He brought his ‍‎cock‎‌‌‌‎‌ close to Qi Zi's head and placed it on the other person's mouth: "Qi Zi, lick it for me to prevent me from hurting you."

Qi Zi knew clearly in his heart that he was a straight man! Straight man! But he was really crazy. He was carried away by the lust. He really opened his lips and licked the thick and hot meat. He was alone. Han also tried to stuff the turtle's head into his mouth, but the turtle's head was too big and Qi Zi couldn't hold it in his mouth.

The number of fingers in the ‎‍‌small‍‎hole‍‌‌ has increased to two, constantly expanding and pressing the tight and narrow inner wall of the vaginal canal.

The water inside rushed out in small streams, making Gu Han's slender and beautiful hand covered with a layer of honey like a candied haws.

Lone Han's meat ‎‌‌stick‌‎‌ was licked by Qi Zi, and he gradually became impatient. Before he could fully stretch the ‎‍‌small‍‎hole‍‌‌, he squeezed the third finger in.

At this moment, a little pain made Qi resist a little. He opened his eyes wide and felt incredible that he was actually licking the man's meat‎‌‌stick‌‎‌! Under those slight pains, his body seemed to be easier to control. Qi Zi turned his head away and kicked his legs, trying to escape from the ‍‎‍‎‌love‎‌‍‍desire‎‍ that scared him.