War, injured, rescued by Chu Siling (plot)

----text---

Gu Xing lowered his head and glanced at Qi Zi's huge belly. It was pressing against his own belly, and there really wasn't much room inside.

He did not help Qi Zi expel the thick semen, but just stopped the act of ejaculation. Almost all the sperm stored in the testicles was released, and it was no longer uncomfortable to hold it in.

The two halves of Qi Zi's ass were still held in his hands, fixed in the middle position, and he quickly raised and lowered them, allowing the penis to be thrust crazily deep in the womb.

Qi Zi lay on top of him and screamed "Yeah", being fucked so hard that he had continuous orgasms, orgasms‍‎‌‍, and his body kept convulsing.

When Gu Xing noticed that Qi Zi's pleasure had decreased and his vagina was almost numb due to the condom, he stopped what he was doing and gave Qi Zi some time to rest.

"It would be great if there was Omega private parts repair fluid here." Gu Xing said with great regret.

Qi Zi rested for a while, and some consciousness came into his tired brain. He put his hands on Gu Xing's shoulders and couldn't bear to look directly at his belly. Just by feeling, he knew how big his abdomen had been shot, and how loose the small ‎‌‌hole‎ below was.

When Gu Xing raised his buttocks, the slow friction brought stimulation, and the small ‎‌‌hole‍‎ contracted, completely unable to contain the ‎‌penis‌‍‎‍ that pulled his cervix.

"Ha, sleepy..." Qi Zi said feebly, his whole body was covered in sweat, and he couldn't remember how long he had been fucked. In addition to being sore and swollen, the flower point is also a little numb. The lower part must be swollen from being fucked, otherwise it would not cause numbness when it hits the testicles.

"Are you tired? It's a pity that I want to fuck you for a while longer." Gu Xing stroked Qi Zi's sweaty hair, smoothed it back, and looked into Qi Zi's tired and unfocused eyes.

Qi Zi nodded as he pecked at the rice, feeling sleepy all over his body. He had no idea that he was sitting on Gu Xing and being fucked by him for a whole day.

He couldn't stand the sleepiness, and he didn't have the energy to worry about whether Gu Xing was still fucking him slowly, so he just sat on the other person's hard cock‌‎‎‍‌butt‌‍ and fell into a deep sleep.

Before he fell asleep, he had a thought: If he was seriously injured, no matter what he did, it wouldn't be too much. You can't even believe what an S-class Alpha says!

Qi Zi's breathing gradually became evener, and luckily she didn't push him anymore. He didn't pull out his cock and inserted it into Qi Zi's body. He looked at the sleeping face on his chest with a bit of indescribable fondness in his eyes.

There has been no signal from Planet 18 for a long time.

While Qi Zi was sleeping, Gu Xing raised his wrist to check the communicator every once in a while, but it was still the same as before.

Planet No. 18 was not peaceful that night. The surface was full of dangers, and there were ferocious space beasts hiding everywhere. The station where Qi Zi and Gu Xing are located is like the last piece of pure land, and has not been discovered by the Bone Spurs until now.

At around 7 o'clock in the morning, Qi Zi's biological clock allowed him to wake up naturally. When he woke up, he found that he was still lying on Gu Xing's body.

Gu Xing leaned against the glass wall of the repair cabin, with one hand around his waist and the other hand on his head, self-testing the signaling device of the communicator.