Qi Zi's protective egg (plot)

Qi Zi’s protective egg (plot)

----text----

Chu Siling came from the opposite side of the platform, and his figure overlapped with the hologram. His face became blurry among the light particles of the design.

A0000 bent down next to Qi Zi: "Mrs. Chu, I will leave first."

Qi Zi has become somewhat dependent on this housekeeper recently. "Why are you leaving? Isn't Young Master Chu your master..." He muttered softly.

Chu Siling's eyes swept across the platform and stopped at the messy work grid.

The imagers placed randomly destroyed the cleanliness and order of the long table. The holographic projection displayed the 701st version of the protective egg.

Chu Siling was not surprised. Most of the imagers on this platform stored robots and mechas. The holographic three-dimensional image protecting the egg was small and easy to see.

He came from the end, and his black leather shoes with gold rims stepped on the center of the grid with every step, never touching the edge of the grid.

"Your design is very good, but you gave up too quickly. As soon as you heard that many concepts had technical obstacles, you logged out of your account and stopped studying. I regret it."

The words of regret are said in a calm and gentle voice. If the listener does not pay attention, the words will pass by their ears.

The environment was very quiet, and the robots on the nearby assembly line had stopped working long ago. Qi Zi heard these words clearly.

"What? What did you say?" He was shocked and repeatedly confirmed the matter: "Did I design this egg?"

Pointing to the imager next to him, Qi Zi was so shocked that he almost stood up from his wheelchair. Because the excitement came so quickly, a few spittle stars flew out and were extremely dazzling on the pure white platform.

At this time, the butler's etiquette lessons came into play and became his subconscious mind. Qi Zi pulled out the tissue next to the wheelchair and wiped the spit clean, no longer so rough and lazy.

As he wiped it, he thought, no, the first version of the design was indeed exactly the same as his original one. But how did Chu Siling know about protecting the egg, and also knew that he had done this? It was impossible to install surveillance in his house, right?

"You..." Qi Zi was confused. The memories in his mind were complicated and he needed to sort them out before he could find the thread.

Chu Siling walked over, as if nothing surprising had happened just now. He picked up the imager with one hand and turned to the first page.

He zoomed in on the lower right corner of the image. The words "Northwestern Wolf Warriors" became clear. It turned out to be the watermark added by the user when uploading the picture.

"You can come up with this at the age of ten, and your IQ is not bad." Chu Siling seemed to know everything. When he mentioned this matter, his tone was as if he was talking about everyday things.

The four words Northwest Wolf are too familiar. Qi Zi used this as his online name and nickname for various accounts for a long time.

"You, you checked me out? Why haven't I heard you say this? You..." The sudden face-to-face interview from a netizen made Qi Zi dumbfounded. He was the crab pushing against the sand. He thought he was well hidden, but little did he know that he had been found out all the time.

Looking back on the four years he spent designing this egg, he only showed the design to two people. Once he sent it to the federal government to apply for an invention patent. The person in charge did not reply to him within a month, saying that it was not approved. Another time, he consulted a big boss in the group, who analyzed why his application was not successful.