Qi Zi returns to the dormitory

---text----

"Can I go back to the dormitory?" Qi Zi didn't ask Gu Xing and Chu Siling. He could tell with his toes that those two people would not let him go easily.

At present, only Gu Han seems to be more reliable. Although this person is responsible for the beginning of the incident, Qi Zi finds it difficult to hate Gu Han. Perhaps it is because he is also at fault for what happened on Saturday, or perhaps because of Gu Han. Han is the most unkind to him. Moreover, when the eldest prince came here, he also brought powerful inhibitors and gave him a cloak to cover his body.

As night falls, the sky becomes darker and darker, and the diffuse pheromones are blown away by the new evening breeze.

Gu Xing was the first to disagree, and he had just finished marking Qi Zi. Although a powerful inhibitor was injected, the heat on his body had not completely dissipated. After a while, if he recalled the pleasure of fucking an Omega, he might lose control of his estrus after just starting to indulge in porn. He wanted to grab Qi Zi, who was huddled in his cloak, but his brother raised his hand to stop him.

Gu Xing angrily said: "What do you mean? You two marked him and fucked him well. I was interrupted by you after just a while, so you can't leave him to me for one night? Strong suppression The medicine will be useless to me after a while.”

The smile on Gu Han's face disappeared, he pushed away his brother's impolite hand, raised his wrist and called the bodyguard who had been waiting not far away: "Bring a set of school uniforms for ordinary students." Then Qi Zi said: "Are you tired these two days? Go back and have a good rest."

He turned to look at the other two. Chu Siling knew what was right, but his brother might not: "Your knowledge on sex and love is not solid enough. I don't trust you. It's not safe for him to stay with you. He is As an adult, it’s easy to overdo it.”

Chu Siling was lowering his eyes and touching the communicator with a serious expression. No one knew what he saw.

He never told anyone the core password of the apartment. How did Qi Zi know it? He even ran out to find Guxing to be fucked. He checked the surveillance camera over and over again, but still couldn't solve the mystery.

He should probably go back and check out his apartment, especially the two robots that last came into contact with Qi Zi.

It's impossible to take Qi Zi back to the apartment now. Look at the two people watching eagerly next to him. If he takes Qi Zi away, these two people will definitely fall out on the spot.

He took a few steps forward and pulled off the eldest prince's robe from Qi Zi. Under Omega's fearful eyes, he took off his own suit and put it on Qi Zi: "Wearing this one will keep you warmer. His is too cold." The length of the suit just reached Qi Zi's knees.

Qi Zi grabbed his clothes to cover his body, and wanted to tell Chu Siling: In your aura, it will be colder wearing this one. But he moved his lips and said nothing.

The eldest prince took away Chu Siling's hand on Qi Zi's shoulder, then put the removed robe back, put his hands on Qi Zi's other shoulder, and smiled with Chu Siling: "My Omega is not Master Lao Chu, please worry, this robe is for protection from the cold."

The naked Gu Xing looked around and saw that he had no clothes for Qi Zi to put on, but he was very disdainful of this kind of thing: "What clothes are you wearing? Omegas shouldn't wear clothes after they have a spouse. Give them generously." Husband looks at it.”

He was obviously ignored, and the three people over there had no time to pay attention to him.

Chu Siling's face was cold. He pushed up his glasses and looked down at Qi Zi's crimson face. The eldest prince put his hands on Qi Zi's shoulders and hugged him closely behind him. The two of them were like a pair of close lovers. He felt it was an eyesore, so he grabbed Qi Zi's arm and pulled him towards him, his eyes colliding with Gu Han's.