Leaving the palace with a belly full of semen, I met Chu Siling (microh)

----text----

When Qi Zi woke up, it was already night and he was woken up by hunger.

Smelling the aroma of the food on the bedside table, he wanted to get up, but found in the darkness that he had no strength, his whole body felt as if it was falling apart, and he felt sore at the slightest movement, especially his lower body.

There was a burning pain between his legs. Although he was very hungry, Qi Zi clearly felt that his stomach was very full and hot.

He twisted his buttocks. It was very wet underneath, with sticky and slippery liquid. Hot and wet liquid was flowing from the unspeakable place.

Is he still sleeping in that bed?

Qi Zi groped around hard and turned on the lamp on the bedside table.

Realizing that he was not in the original bed, he lifted the quilt and looked at his abdomen and lower body, his face turning green and red.

The eldest prince definitely fucked him after he fell asleep and ejaculated a large amount of semen inside him without letting him drain it out.

While he was lying on the bed sleeping, his small hole continued to discharge white liquid, soaking the sheets under his buttocks.

Qi Zi endured the discomfort in her heart, unable to accept that she was pressed on the bed and next to the bathtub by a man, and was fucked hard for more than six hours.

The physical discomfort and mental shock left him stunned in bed.

He turned to look at the bedside table next to him. The food on it was very exquisite and tempting, including high-end steaks, exquisite vegetables, delicious soups, and a dessert. At first glance, it looked like expensive food only enjoyed by nobles.

Qi Zi was very hungry, so he slowly propped up his weak and weak body, then took the fork next to him and started eating, biting the meat very hard with every bite.

What to do about this matter? He actually gave the male protagonist Qi Chami a blow... Maybe he said it the other way around. It was obviously Gu Han who fucked him, but that's not right. He was at fault first.

Qi Zi was in a very depressed mood because he knew that he was to blame for this incident and that he did not remember the estrus day and the time when the inhibitor was used. After he matured, he always hated his body, and his two fathers gave him suppressants. After he entered school and lived in the dormitory, he didn't care about these things anymore.

Gu Han definitely didn't want to do this to him. After all, he was Qi Chami's gongyi, with noble status, gentleness and perfection, but he was affected by the pheromones during his estrus, so he could only do those things to himself.

The doctor had obviously warned him many times that his pheromones would cause some S-class Alphas to lose control of their estrus and be fatally attractive, but he was careless because of the mecha.

Qi Zi is really uncomfortable now. Being fucked by ‌‎‎ for more than six hours has made him collapse. The thought that not only has he been fucked for six hours in vain, but he may also face more troublesome things. , and he had to apologize to the eldest prince, lest the other party spread the news that he would do anything to seduce the eldest prince, so how could he still hang out in school? Moreover, Qi Chami is the male protagonist. If he knew about this, he would definitely not let him go.

Will there really be a good life in the future?

Qi Zi's head felt heavy when he thought of these problems. Even the food in his hands no longer tasted good. He ate a few bites in a hurry, put the plate back on the bedside table, and slowly got up and got out of bed.