Masturbating in the bathroom, in heat, taking the initiative to sit on Gu Xing (

Masturbating in the bathroom, in heat, taking the initiative to sit on Gu Xing (high h)

-----text----

Click——

Because he landed on his back, the entrance and exit door at the rear of the mecha was hit and lost response. Qi Zi checked inside with sweating profusely and found the problem within five seconds.

He began to understand mechas at the age of three, because his soul is an adult. When he was a child, Qi Zi learned things like flying a rocket. Within a few years, his knowledge of mechas reached a university level. Unfortunately, he did not have the halo of a protagonist and was super powerful. Talent, or deep financial resources.

I remember when I was a child, Chu Siling was on the news every day to promote new inventions, while Qi Zi could only look at him with envy, and then pretended to be an ordinary person in front of his parents, and spent his time leisurely.

It's not that he doesn't want to become famous at a young age, it's that he can't. This world is crueler than the earth, and hard work is worthless in front of talent. When he has theoretical knowledge but no talent for invention and design, no matter how much he learns, he will only be in the news and chat after dinner. If this young man is followed up and reported and found to be ordinary, it will only disturb the peace. The bad things in life.

Later, when junior high school was divided into Omegas, Qi Zina's dream of becoming a high-level mecha expert was completely shattered, and the military banned Omegas from joining the army and using mechas.

In Qi Zi's eyes, Omega is a cowardly and incompetent person in captivity. He tried hard to change his destiny, so he recommended himself to professors in the mecha major many times before getting a place in the maintenance class.

"Bah." The circuit was reconnected, and Qi Zi pressed the red button again. The mecha finally reacted and pushed him out from behind.

As soon as he came out, his head hit the hard metal shell. Qi Zi felt dizzy. He found that he was stuck in the gap of the machine. The patrol machine above was pressing on the head and chest of the mecha. No wonder he couldn't get out just now.

Qi Zi struggled to get his lower body out from between the metal, then grabbed the wings of the patrol plane with both hands and climbed up.

"Second Prince?" Qi Zi shouted feebly, his body exhausted.

He was on the ground just now, operating the mecha just took a small step, moved his hands a little, and turned his head slightly, which made him very tired.

When he didn't get a response, he shouted again: "Gu Xing?"

When he just sent Guxing down, he was covered in blood and seriously injured. Under such circumstances, he drove a patrol plane to hit him back... Qi Zi was very worried that he had lost too much blood.

Losing 10% of Omega's blood will be life-threatening, Beta's is 20%, Alpha's is 30%, and S-class Alpha's is 50%. Looking at the blood on the ground above and the huge bite on Gu Xing's body, a rough calculation, very dangerous.

Qi Zi was tired and hungry, and her lower body was sticky. After the day, her uterus was not so heavy. He climbed into the cab of the patrol plane, opened the door and found that the second prince was unconscious and lying inside covered in blood.

Because the bite wound was so large, blood was still flowing, forming a pool of blood under Gu Xing's body.

When Qi Zi saw Gu Xing's injuries, his scalp went numb. He had never seen such a bloody human body. There was empathy in his heart, and his whole body seemed to be covered in wounds, hurting everywhere.