The contested Qi Zi·zhong (h)

----text----

After Chu Siling was taken away by the federal police, Qi Zi boarded the eldest prince's spaceship.

He originally wanted to go back to school, but he heard from the eldest prince that his two fathers were waiting for him in the palace. The eldest prince also gave him a tube of inhibitor, so he followed the eldest prince with confidence.

It wasn't until he was approaching Planet No. 1 that he discovered that ordinary inhibitors were not very effective in extinguishing love and desire. If not, he can only ask S-class Alpha to provide it to him.

The palace was quiet and quiet, with several white castles, some similar to Palladian style, some with classical Gothic style, and many Baroque buildings.

The eldest prince took him to the Yuehan Hall. Since it was close to the emperor's palace and flying was prohibited, they got off the spaceship early and took a hover car to drive along the road.

From a distance, Qi Zi saw the beautiful Yuehan Hall emerging from the ten-thousand-meter-high wall. Tall columns are symmetrically distributed on both sides, supporting the slope top of the entrance to the hall. A group of white pigeons rest leisurely on top.

The hover car stopped. After the driver opened the door for them, he did not follow them, but drove back. Qi Zi was both familiar and unfamiliar with the surrounding environment. He had seen countless pictures in books or on the Internet. Only by actually being here could he appreciate the beauty and sanctity of the palace.

Walking into the high wall, there are finely carved figures standing on both sides of the gate. On the left is the image of Gu Han holding a pen and signing. On the right, he is looking at the King's Castle due north with respectful eyes.

Qi Zi raised his head and looked up, thinking of the statue over there at Gu Xing. The stone statue of the major general online looked very domineering. It would be great if he could go and visit the Marshal's Mansion.

He buried his head and continued to walk quietly. The stone slabs under his feet were smooth and moss-free. The ancient color that people had walked on shone under the pale yellow street lights.

"Ta-ta...ta-ta..." The surroundings were so quiet that only their footsteps were left.

The eldest prince did not walk at the front, but walked side by side with him. The affinity exuded from his body made Qi Zi do anything. He asked questions and answered questions. The form was like interrogating a prisoner, but the content and emotions were more caring.

Only when Gu Han asked questions related to Chu Siling, Qi Zi, who was not good at lying, either chose to remain silent or kept silent about Chu Siling's inventions.

He didn't know why he behaved like a "loyal wife". He and Chu Siling were engaged to each other in a vague way, without even a single word of their birth date. She was arrested by the police and said that she would be imprisoned for life. Why did he want to do it for Chu Siling? That pervert covering up private crimes?

I don't understand what I'm thinking. Qi Zi shook his head, scolding Chu Siling before, but now he was worried about the pervert.

In order to forget this annoying thing, he grabbed the protective egg on his chest and mentioned Gu Xing: "Where is Gu Xing, the second prince? How is the war on the front line?" He rarely connected Gu Xing's identity with the prince. When we are together, maybe after getting to know Guxing, we find that the other person is as easy to get along with as a buddy.

Since leaving the station, he has been disconnected from the Internet and has no idea what hot events have occurred in the past ten days.

After asking the eldest prince, he felt a rush of heat. Walking too fast, the unfinished ‌‌‎‍semen‎‍‌‌fluid‎‍ always sloshes around, and the rose in the ‌‌‎‎vaginal tract‌‎‌‍‍ pokes the cervix, giving me a slight pleasure and itching. Qi Zi had to slow down.