The Fighting Qi Zi·Part 1 (h)

----text---

Qi Zi was already sensitive, and he immediately noticed what Chu Siling shot in. It was not semen, but urine.

"Ah~ Chu um, fuck, ah um... it's mine." The warm water pressed against his sensitive spot, and the water column continued to hit him. Pleasure burst out from that point and quickly swept through Qi Zi's body.

He was so happy that he cursed a few words, but his body was captured by desire.

Chu Siling's pheromones were like aphrodisiacs, allowing his body, which had been slightly rested, to return to the ocean of sex and love.

"Omega's two holes are designed to be fucked by Alpha. If you can't stand it, you have to use the hole in the back to satisfy Alpha. Do you understand?"

In addition to verbal education, Chu Siling also spanked Qi Zi's butt, making Qi Zi feel numb and happy.

After urinating in Qi Zi's intestines, he saw that the ‎‍‌‍small ‌‍‍‌‎ acupuncture point ‌‌‎‍ had almost recovered, and he began to bite the glass bottle tightly, so ‌‍‌pushed ‌‍‌‎ and thrust ‌‎ twice, and ‎pull the penis out .

This period was very short. The semen and repair fluid in Qi Zi's belly barely flowed out. His belly was still as big as in late pregnancy. The only fluid discharged was from the rear anus. A mixture of semen and urine in the hole.

After the ‌‎‍Ju‍‎‍‎‌hole‌‌ was fucked by Chu Siling‎‍‌‌‍‍, it still couldn’t be closed, and a round ‍‎‎flesh‍‌hole‌‎ kept leaking milky liquid.

Most of these liquids flowed along his buttocks, onto the yin‌‍‎‌‍door‎‌‍, and onto the surface of Chu Siling’s cock‌‌‍‎ba‌‌‍. Some of them were fucked together with Chu Siling’s insertion. Entered Qi Zi's ‎‍‌‍small ‌‍‍‌‎ acupoint and uterus.

Chu Siling grabbed Qi Zi's meaty buttocks and fucked her big cock to the end without hesitation. The cervix inside was opened by the fuck, and it was easy to get in at this time.

The ice in Qi Zi's hole was cool and very comfortable. Chu Siling let out a slight sigh as soon as he inserted it. The ‌‍‎flesh‍‌puss‌‍‌ that had been repaired by the potion was tight and cool, cooling down his hot ‎‌‍‌penis‌‎‎‌‍stem, making the fucking feel like a combination of ice and fire.

Bang bang bang——, in the empty bathroom, the sound of two people having sex could be heard again, occasionally mixed with the sound of butt slapping. This kind of slap is very ambiguous. When it is lightly slapped on the thick buttocks, the sound is dull and erotic.

"Ah~ah, stop fucking...slow, slow down." Qi Zi's ‎‍‌‍small‌‍‍‌‎ acupuncture point ‌‌‎‍ has only recovered to 70%, and it is extremely sensitive. Chu Siling fucked her into the womb in one breath, and he I immediately felt unbearable.

But his upper body was surrounded by mechanical arms. He could neither turn around to stop the person behind him from ruthlessly fucking his uterus, nor could he reach out to push away the penetration of his penis without even twisting. Even my butt can't do it.

Both buttocks were covered with fingerprints. Chu Siling seemed to be working vigorously, spanking his buttocks while fucking him, making Qi Zi almost collapse in pleasure.

"Pa bang bang..."

The itching in the buttocks, the continuous pleasure, the fullness in the uterus, the newly tightened ‌‌‎ hole‌‌‎‍ being fucked by the ‌‎‌‎‍‌‎‍‌‍‌‍... Everything made Qi Zi feel so happy that collapse.