I was raped by Gu Xing, fucked in the garden, and ejaculated in front of three p

I was raped by Gu Xing, fucked in the garden, and ejaculated in front of three people (high h)

[

What the writer wants to say:]

I couldn't log in to ‌‎海‌‎‍Tang‍‌‍‎‌.

-----text-----

In the huge garden, two bodies overlapped each other. The man with wheat-colored skin had a strong body and strong muscles. He kept fucking the man underneath who could only see two legs.

"Yeah, don't..."

Puff, puff, the thick ‎‌ penis‍‎stem‌‍‎ is a little dark in color, and it goes crazy ‎‌‌‍crazy‎‌‍‍‎ in and out of the pink flower hole, and a large amount of thick semen sticks to the two of them. His sexual organs were pounded until they were as sticky as paste.

"Uh huh... ah, slow down, slow down..." Qi Zi grabbed both arms, his small ‎‍‍ holes were swollen and hot, and he was gasping for breath from being fucked by ‌‎‌‍‍.

Gu Xing covered Qi Zi, his lower body rose and fell rapidly, and his penis and two testicles were thrust fiercely into the flower hole between the legs.

"Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ejaculates inside Qi Zi's hole. The inside of Qi Zi's vagina was boiling hot. The clear sound of water made him feel ashamed, and he couldn't help but tighten his grip on Gu Xing's waist, subconsciously contract the ‌‍small‎‍‍point‎‎‌.

The thick and long meat‎‍‎‍‌meat‎‍‌stem‎‍‌‍‎ of Gu Xing's crotch was being fucked comfortably when it was suddenly tightened, making his progress and retreat somewhat sluggish.

"Fuck, relax." He fucked hard for a few times, completely opening the tight meat slit: "Aren't you so happy being fucked by me?"

He caressed Qi Zi's delicate and beautiful face, lowered his head and wanted to kiss him. But Qi Zi is different from other omegas. When he is not marked or threatened, he is willful and stubborn. When he sees Gu Xing trying to kiss him, he immediately bites Gu Xing's lower lip with his teeth.

"Hmm..." The ‌‍small ‎‍‍‍‎‎‎‌ is still being fucked by ‌‎‌‍‎‍‌, but fortunately the huge ‎‍‍‌turtle‍‌‌‎head‌‎‎‌‍ has already been ‌‍‌‎‎penetrated‍‎‎ the ‌‌entered the ‎‍‍‌deep vaginal tract and hit the closed cervix.

"Ah...ah...ah, gentle, gentle..." Qi Zi's body was softened by his force, and he let go of his teeth.

The ‌‍small‎‍‍point‎‎‌ joyfully secretes ‎‍‍‍‍‎‌juice‌‎‎‍, as if eager to be violated and watered.

Qi Zi's lips were red and bright, stained with Gu Xing's blood and saliva.

Gu Xing licked the broken lip, and licked Qi Zi's small hole. His handsome face was full of displeasure: "You I’ve been fucked by Guhan and Chu Siling, but I can’t fuck?”

The ‎‌penis‍‎stem‌‍‎ was wrapped tightly by the moist and warm ‎‎‌‍flesh‎‎‍‌‍puss‍‌, and the ‎‍‍‌turtle‍‌‌‎head‌‎‎‌‍ hit the cervix, and every part was massaged, both of them Her sexual organs fit almost completely, and Gu Xing narrowed her eyes in comfort.

Only Qi Zi underneath him was red all over from being fucked. Under the fierce attack, she had to work hard to close her cervix to prevent it from being fucked open.

Patting Qi Zi's crimson butt, Gu Xing's handsome face looked a little ruffian, smiling brightly from above. He reached out and touched Qi Zi's bulging abdomen: "If you don't open your cervix, I can open it."