The Fighting Qi Zi·Part 2 (Story)

-----text----

When he woke up the next day, Qi Zi found that it was still bright outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the scorching sun shined through the white gauze curtains and burned the wooden floor.

He turned to look at the clock on the wall. It was half past ten, with a look of surprise on his face.

After having sex for the first time, he woke up in the morning. Thinking back to last night, the eldest prince really didn't do too much. He stood up from the bed and opened the brand new quilt. He found that his body was clean and his stomach was flat. His mood suddenly became cloudy. Clearing.

The lower ‍‎‍‌‎small‌‎‍‎‍point‎‍‍ was hot, swollen and painful. Qi Zi got up weakly and got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.

He looked at himself in good spirits in the mirror and said with emotion: "There's no need for those perverted repair fluids and strength potions. If you do them less, won't I be fine the next day?" After saying that, he bit it with hatred. Oral cleaning device.

Everywhere in the bedroom is tidy, but the smell in the air makes people think. Qi Zi picked up the clothes on the bedside table, unfolded them and looked at them, and found that the size was suitable. Gu Han should have prepared them for him.

He put on his clothes three times, felt his rumbling empty stomach, and walked out hungry.

He did not see the figure of the eldest prince. He crossed the empty storage room and there was no one in the office. His nose was not working well and he could not smell when the eldest prince left from those pheromones.

The vases everywhere have been re-inserted with roses. The white vase placed on the desk is the most artistic. It can be seen that the flowers on it have been carefully handled.

Qi Zi lowered his head and glanced at the golden rose ring on his finger, then looked up at the corridor opposite, but did not choose to try out the mecha. He was too hungry and had no strength. He didn't want to have bad memories of his first trial, so he turned around and pushed open the door to go out in search of food.

Unexpectedly, there was a male servant standing at the door. The moment he came out, he bent down and said, "Master Qi, we have prepared delicious food for you on the second floor. I will take you to dine now."

"Oh, okay, you lead the way." Qi Zi didn't expect there was someone outside. He had never enjoyed servant service before, so he was startled when he opened the door.

He followed the valet, perhaps because he had the aura of a commoner, which made the Beta valet feel easy to talk to. The valet kept talking in front: "The eldest prince has gone to the King's Castle. He told me to wait until you wake up." , to take good care of you, you will be his future spouse..."

"Is there anyone on the first floor?" Qi Zi interrupted, hearing some noise coming from below.

"Sorry, maybe the servants are making a noise. I'll remind them later." The male servant turned around several times. He looked at Qi Zi with a strange look in his eyes and tentatively mentioned what happened last night: "Did you know? The second prince is back. ”

"Second Prince? Lonely?" Qi Zi wondered: "Isn't he fighting on the front line?"

"After returning at ten o'clock last night, the second prince went to the King's Castle to disturb His Majesty, and then announced that he would compete for the right to inherit the throne. This matter has been boiling on the interstellar network all night."