Chu Siling fucked him all night and ejaculated in the womb (high h)

----text---

The sound of snapping echoed in the room. When Chu Siling saw that Qi Zi didn't reply, he suddenly stopped, held Qi Zi's leg with one hand, and turned him over.

Qi Zi was like a ‌‍‍chicken‍‌ba‎‍‍‌‌ condom, spinning around the huge ‍‍‍‌‎penis‎‌‍, the ‎‍‌‎‍flesh‌‎holes‍‍‌ tightened, and the knot in the uterus became swollen. The semen‎‍‎‍‌ juice‌‍‎‌ made him uncomfortable.

"Ha..." He exhaled hot breath, lying under Chu Siling, his eyes were wet. He had been fucked for too long, and his whole body looked very lethargic. His whole body was red and stained with roses, seductive color.

He watched helplessly as the candle liquid dripped onto his nipples, and heard Chu Siling ask him again: "Does it feel good to show off your uterus?"

The areola enlarged under the continuous rubbing, and the breasts stood up sharply. The hot wax burned Qi Zi's nipples, and he wanted to cover his chest in pain. At this time, the ‍‎‍‌‎small‎‎‌‌hole‌‍‎ under his body was raped by Chu Siling again, because of his ‌‎‍‌vaginal‌‍and the ‌‎semen‎‍‎‍‌fluid‌‍‎ ‌Too many, always making a gurgling sound.

"Ah um... don't..." Qi Zi was afraid of pain. The candle liquid was dripping high. Although it was not very hot, the places where it dripped were very sensitive, especially his.

Chu Siling frowned, and the cold voice sounded again: "You are not allowed to block it with your hands, hold your legs with your hands while being fucked. How did you get Omega's physiology class?"

"Don't burn it...ah, I'm obedient...ah um..." Qi Zi shivered from being burned by the candle liquid. When the candle liquid was about to drip onto his vaginal lips, he immediately used his little With strength, he hugged his legs obediently, making it easier for Chu Siling to access his acupoints.

But Chu Siling was like a stern superior, and the candle liquid in his hand dripped again, but Qi Zi's small ‎‎‌‌holes were filled with white flowers' essence‎‍‎‍‌ The liquid‌‍‎‌ didn’t feel too hot to him, and the temperature was just right. The shivers this time were comfortable. As the penis was fucked dry, it seemed that he was about to climax again. .

"Ah!" But at the moment when he was about to orgasm, Chu Siling pinched his penis hard, punishing the disobedient one under him. omega.

"I just asked you a question, but you didn't answer it well."

"Ah... don't..." ‍‎‍‌‎The small ‎‎‌‌‌ hole‌‍‎ inside the ‍‍ penis‍‌‎ stem‎‌‍ was fucked very fiercely, and the uterus was pushed crazily, but his ‎‎‌‍‌flesh‎‍‌‍ The stick was held tightly by Chu Siling. Qi Zi squirmed all over, and saw the other party scraping away a lump of semen on her vagina with his hands, as if he wanted to put a candle on it, Qi Zi shrank nervously ‍‎‍‌‎Xiao‎‎‌‌Point‌‍‎ began to recall Chu Siling’s previous questions.

The white candle fluid fell on Qi Zi's red and swollen vaginal lips. His body trembled and tears came out of the corners of his eyes. He finally remembered Chu Siling's previous question and immediately replied. Him: "Ah, it feels so good...it feels so good to show off my uterus..."

"Uh-huh..." After saying that, Qi Zi saw that the candle was taken away, and he finally didn't have to have his private parts burned, and a big stone fell in his heart.

He was so scared of Chu Siling that he lay down and screamed, but he didn't dare to cover any of his sexual organs with his hands. He had to be completely exposed to Chu Siling's eyes, allowing the other party to control his body at any time. Rights of use.