Pulled into the room by Chu Siling (micro h)

----text----

Chu Siling's face was indifferent, and his whole body was full of ascetic indifference. When Qi Zi was dragged away by him, he glanced at his lower body, and the big lump there seemed to be more bulging.

The pheromones on Chu Siling's body became thicker, making Qi Zi feel hot. Having just been forcibly marked by the eldest prince, he was somewhat familiar with the signs of Alpha going into heat.

"Master Chu, can you ask someone to buy two inhibitors?" Qi Zi said in a panic.

The woody fragrance in the air is getting stronger and stronger, and the situation is similar to before. When the eldest prince is in heat, he is also releasing strong pheromones.

Qi Zi began to be afraid and kept struggling, trying to get rid of Chu Siling's hand.

But no matter what he said, Chu Siling still pulled him inside and held his wrist tightly.

How could a skinny Omega break away from an S-class Alpha?

"Please let me go!" Qi Zi wanted to curse now, but he did not dare to offend Chu Siling.

No one knows what Chu Siling’s motive is for arresting him now. What if the other party finds out that he was fucked by Gu Han and wants to avenge Qi Chami?

"Escaped from Guhan?"

Chu Siling stopped at the door. The night wind was chilly, but the room was very warm, with heat coming out all the time. The two sides faced each other, which made Qi Zi, whose upper body was torn down to a few pieces of fabric, feel cold and hot at the same time, and couldn't help but sneeze.

Chu Siling glanced at his pitiful appearance and pulled him into the warm hall.

It is very different from Guhan's deserted European-style palace. The decoration in the hall is simple and bright. It is full of servants, all wearing uniform clothes and standing in their respective positions. When Chu Siling came in, he began to bend down and bow his head respectfully. Call "Young Master".

The atmosphere in the hall was very strange. These servants seemed to be afraid of Chu Siling. They remained motionless and could not even hear breathing, which made Qi Zi even more frightened.

Qi Zi twitched his hand, but the person next to him still didn't let go of him. He turned his head and looked at each other, then immediately lowered his head, sweating all over his body.

Chu Siling's eyes were terrifying and bottomless, but the gaze locked on him was very direct, as if he had seen everything about him thoroughly.

Qi Zi has been holding on to the few remaining pieces of fabric, covering her nipples on her chest, and placing her palms half-covered on her protruding belly. These two places made it difficult for him to talk about it, but other hickeys could be exposed freely. . His chest should have been flat, but after being repeatedly rubbed, licked and eaten by the eldest prince, it was now swollen like a small steamed bun, and his uterus was filled with ‌‍‎‎semen‍‌‎‌‍juice‍‎‎‌‍. Two parts made him feel ashamed.

Chu Siling's behavior was no different from that of the eldest prince, and he directly pulled him to the bedroom upstairs. This sounded the alarm for Qi Zi.

He struggled even harder, blocking his chest with one hand and pulling back with the other. He bent his legs and squatted down, enduring the soreness in his uterus, and shouted to the servant below: "Go and buy inhibitors for your young master!"

But the person below was still like a statue, unresponsive to his words, and kept his head bowed. It wasn't until Chu Siling pulled the person away that he slowly straightened up, without making any additional movements or words throughout the process.