Finale 4p (high h)

Finale 4p (high h)

[What the writer wants to say:]

This novel was originally written in full text a long, long time ago. 

-----text-----

To Qi Zi's surprise, all three of them left without talking about anything he didn't want to hear. Moreover, each person walks one way and goes back in a hurry. There must be really a lot of work to be done.

Qi Zi returned to his deserted home with peace of mind, opened the door, smelled the familiar scent of home, and felt more at peace.

He caressed his hungry belly. Except for a meal at 10:30 in the morning, he had not eaten anything until now. He also had a fight with the robot in the middle, and his body heat had long been exhausted.

Qi Zi rummaged in the kitchen refrigerator and found some frozen instant food for dinner, leisurely guarding the pot and waiting for the meal.

It had been a long time since he had lived such a pure life. He took a deep breath and felt comfortable all over. He thought that it was better to be single.

After eating, he had nothing to do. He went to take a shower and head, then sat on the sofa and watched TV. The new contactor has been ordered and will arrive tomorrow. I can only charge the old contactor tonight and use it temporarily. The main reason is to see what notifications the school teacher has sent recently and whether any online courses have been uploaded.

As a top student, he has not studied for a month. However, since the war has just started, school may be suspended for a period of time, so there is no need to worry about not being able to catch up.

As soon as the old contact device was charged, Qi Zi couldn't wait to log in to the account to check school news and world news.

He deliberately ignored the royal scandal frames and the explosive private messages of 9999+, downloaded this month's online courses, and prepared to study on the rooftop later.

Due to being disconnected from the Internet for too long, Qi Zi became addicted as soon as he turned on the contact device. He couldn't extricate himself from the ocean of information, forgetting what time it was, until he lost consciousness due to the fever and shouted: "Oops!"

Qi Zi hurriedly ran to his father's storage room, opened the innermost drawer, took out the inhibitor and drank it.

Because his body was mature and these inhibitors were common, he drank a lot, one tube after another, but the taste was a bit strange.

When he noticed the date on the box, the inhibitor had expired for one year, and the glass tube in his hand fell to the ground, shattering like his heart. He regretted: "How could I be so careless in this matter?"

I think so, his two fathers are so loving, how could they drink this kind of thing. I just regret that I am not careful enough and too stingy. If I was willing to go out and spend money to buy new ones, why would I break the pipe here?

The storage room was far away from the main entrance, and Qi Zi seemed to hear music. Since his father had changed the doorbell, the music sounded unfamiliar to him. In addition, the walls were well insulated, so across this distance, he heard the music very quietly. .

Maybe the doorbell next door is ringing. The two dads are on their honeymoon on Planet 7. He doesn’t have many friends around here. Who would come to the door?

He buried his head and continued to clean the glass shards on the ground.

It wasn't until the doorbell turned into a powerful knock on the door that Qi Zi realized that someone was really coming to the door.