Tagged by Chu Siling (h)

----text----

What Chu Siling did to him was played on the ceiling and four walls, like four magnifying glasses, clearly illuminating every detail of Qi Zi's body.

Qi Zi lay on his back on the large sofa, and it was easy to see what he looked like now.

Chu Siling has been enduring her sexual desire‎‍‍‌, waiting for the order to be delivered. This room is almost sealed, and the pheromones cannot flow out. It is getting more and more concentrated inside, making the two people's bodies become more and more hot.

Chu Siling's hand rubbed Qi Zi's small ‌‌‍flesh‎‌‍‌‎stick‎‌‌. The male omega's small ‌‌‍flesh‎‌‍‌‎stick‎‌‌ was the same as the female omega's ‍‎‌‍clitoris‌‍clitoris. When the alpha tried to When kneaded, it can bring pleasure to omega.

"Ahhh~"

Hearing Qi Zi's groan, Chu Siling raised his other hand and thrust it into Qi Zi's small hole, pressing his thumb against the surrounding small hole. ‎‍vulva‎‌‍‍labial‎‎‌‌‍and large ‌‍‎‍vulva‎‌‍‍labial‎‎‌‌‍.

Qi Zi made a "hmm" sound while he was rubbing her, and there were less curses in her mouth.

There was a sizzling sound coming from the lower body, and what flowed out of it was not only Guhan’s semen‍‎‍‌‎‌, but also a lot of love honey secreted by the ‌‎‍yin‍‍‎‌‎channels.

Because he has not been marked by Chu Siling yet, his cervix is ​​closed and will not open for the person in front of him, so his belly can only be bulging, filled with Lone Han’s semen‍‎‍‌‎‌ Not coming out.

"Uh-huh...f-fuck you...what the hell...can you, uh-huh...understand, uh-huh, human language!...buy, uh, buy inhibitors...ah, I don't have the money. From um ah ah... I put um um on my card..."

Chu Siling has never encountered such a disobedient omega. He pulled out his fingers and raised his hand to slap the small hole. The semen on it spattered. Falling to the ground forming white spots. Qi Zi's ‎‍small‎‌‎‌‌‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‌ Same size twice as big.

"Ah ha~ don't hit me..." The most shameful thing is that he actually felt a little pleasure.

This was unacceptable to Qi Zi both mentally and spiritually. He stopped insulting and was quiet for a while.

Chu Siling rubbed his two small ‌‍‎‍vulva‎‌‍‍‍lips‎‎‌‌‍, and inserted his fingers into the hole again, with a cold voice. Repression of desire: "Are you still scolding me?"

Qi Zi didn't speak, and lay quietly on the sofa without struggling. No matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't get rid of the four robotic arms.

"Uh-huh."

With wet eyes, he looked at himself on the ceiling, spreading his legs in front of the man, revealing the shameful and lascivious ‎‍‎‌hole‍‌‎‎ in the middle, that ‎‍small After being slapped a few times, the vaginal lips opened pitifully, and streams of semen flowed to the ground. Gather into a small group. His flower hole was so red and swollen that it was hard to see its original appearance. Qi Zi closed his eyes and refused to look at the scene on the ceiling.

The things Chu Siling ordered arrived at the residence quickly, and a reminder sounded in the room.

Chu Siling didn't need to go to the door. The grids on the ground had already brought in the things from outside. Several grids rose again, and the items he ordered were placed in the boxes. Densely packed, arranged in several rows.