A car ride with a creepy eye guy, a goat, and three ADHD kids.

"Howdy, passenger princess!" He looked up at me and groaned. Nobody wanted to sit next to Argus; not that we didn't like him, but his eyes just creeped me out. I got bored a mile into the ride.

"Hey Perce, wanna play i spy?" He shrugged and agreed.

"I'll go first; I spy with my little eye, uh something blue." He would never get this one! After a few guesses, Annabeth finally shouted.

"YOUR EYES PERCY! SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOUR EYES!" She put her hand on her forehead, and we took that as a sign to stop before she beat us up. I looked over Annabeth's shoulder and tried to read her book, which was in ancient Greek, meaning i should have been able to read it. But the words were just so small! I felt my eyes getting heavy and i woke up to Annabeth moving around.

"So far- so good! Ten miles in and no monsters!" Percy gloated and turned back to look at me, waving now that i was awake. I had only been asleep for like 15 minutes; but anyone with ADHD knows that time is stupid. Annabeth groaned and i lifted my head off her shoulder.

"It's bad luck to talk that way, seaweed brain." I tried not to laugh, but Grover moaned, hungry, and i burst out laughing, causing Grover to shoot up and hit his horns on my bicep.

"OUCH GORVER!" He looked around, confused and Percy was just dead set on Annabeth. They both looked so angry.

"Remind me again, why do you hate me?" She rolled her eyes and scoffed. I didn't think she hated Percy- they were just both so different.

"I don't hate you." She said through gritted teeth, and he also scoffed at that remark.

"Could have fooled me." He turned back in his seat and decided to look at her through the rearview. She folded her hat; which she showed me a couple days ago, turned her invisible. She looked down at it and spoke up again.

"Look... we're not supposed to get along, okay? Our parents are rivals." Percy turned back around and looked at Annabeth, pointing to me.

"But you get along with HER." I sunk back into my seat as Annabeth thought about her excuse. Percy thought he had stumped her.

"I grew up with Caspian... she's still my sister at heart, Percy. We helped each other from bullies, school, anything. Caspian will always be my sister, not biologically, but-" I blushed as i muttered.

"Families not always blood." Percy looked down at his lap and Annabeth decided to explain why we shouldn't get along.

"One time, my mom caught Poseidon with his girlfriend; in Athena's temple. Which is hugley disrespectful. Another time, Athena and Poseidon competed to be the patron god for the city of Athens. Your dad created some stupid saltwater spring for his gift. My mom created the olive tree. The people saw her gift was better, so they name the city after her." I thought about it for a second; what would they have named the city if they liked my dad's gift? Posiedons? Uh Water land? I don't know.

"They must really like olives." I muttered and Annabeth rolled her head in annoyance.

"Oh! Forget it." Argus smiled at the bickering between the three of us and winked at Percy. Traffic slowed us down in Queens and i thought about spiderman.

"GUYS!" I gasped and looked outside the window; i had never left Manhattan except the other day. Annabeth looked at me, suddenly, and Percy turned around with a knowing smile.

"THIS IS WHERE PETER PARKER LIVES! I COULD BE SPIDERMAN!" Annabeth shivered as soon as i said spiderman. I looked at her with a questioning look, and she nodded, closing her eyes. She still had a fear of spiders? I did the spider-man hand to Percy and pretended to yank him closer; he played along and flung himself into the seat.

"Oo- oo! Have you ever seen Civil War?" He nodded and knew exactly what scene i was talking about. He went to punch me and i grabbed his fist.

"WOAH! You have a metal arm!? That's awesome, dude!" I fake gawked over his arm, and he faked confusion. Then i threw myself back into my seat to pretend i had been hit. Annabeth stared at me like i was insane.

"What was that?" Percy and i stared at her.

"Uh- the like best scene ever! Bucky hits Peter, but Peter catches it- and," I stopped, noticing a Pegasus outside and pointed.

"So just to be clear- i am not the only one who sees that, right?" Percy asked and i nodded. Then i realized i was no longer the weirdo who saw stuff like this when she was little. I fit in, and everyone else saw it too.