Well, I'm not dead yet! *yay*

The next day was June 14th, so we had seven days until the summer solstice; our deadline. I was gross, hungry, and exhausted; even though I had slept all night. Yesterday wore me out more than i would like to admit.

"Let's try and contact Chiron, I want to tell him about your meeting with the river spirit. And how Caspian died..." She was so salty about it, how was i supposed to fix it though? Hey sorry, I died, i won't do it again! I doubt it would work... Percy stared at Annabeth and spoke up before i did.

"But we can't use phones, right?" She scowled for a second; as if Percy had insulted her intelligence.

"I'm not talking about phones, Seaweed brain." Annabeth dragged us around downtown Denver, looking for something, i don't know what for, but she sure was looking! She dragged us into an empty store- which i found out was a DIY carwash. We went in the stall farthest from the street, and i figured it was because we were a group of 2 wanted kids, Annabeth, and a half goat with his hind legs out. Anyone with the sense of a Billy goat would know we were up to no good.

"What exactly are we doing?" Percy grabbed Annabeth's arm and i realized he had a tendency to do that. Grover pulled out the water gun and frowned, thinking we were going to shower. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

"Dang! It's seventy-five cents and i only have two quarters." He grumbled and turned to us. Annabeth pulled her arm out of Percy's grip and folded them over her chest. Telling Grover she didn't have a quarter. Percy fished in his pockets and found a spare coin that had somehow managed to stay in his pocket through all of this.

"Beth, you didn't answer his question, what are we doing?" She looked at me and back to Grover who set the water's mode to MIST.

"Iris-messaging. The rainbow goddess, Iris, carries messages for the gods. If you know how to ask-" She glared at Percy, as if warning him he was the problem, "and she's not busy, it works for half-bloods too." I looked at the water-gun and back to Annabeth; making sure to speak with my hands to emphasize the 'I DON'T GET IT' part.

"You summon the goddess with a spray gun?" Grover pointed the nozzle in the air and turned the hose on, creating a small rainbow in the air.

"Unless you know an easier way to make a rainbow?" I shrugged and Annabeth pulled out a Drachma; raising the coin over her head.

"O goddess, except our offering." She threw the coin into the rainbow and it disapeared. I stepped forward to grab it, but Annabeth put her arm in front of me, shaking her head. "Half-Blood hill." She finished, and at first nothing happened. We just sat there, then we were 'face to face' with Luke and i instantly looked down, blushing. He was holding his sword, staring at something down in the meadow at camp, and i really wanted to be there now. Safe, home, with Luke and my other friends.

"Luke!" Percy shouted, causing Luke to jump a little before turning towards us. He smiled and his scar wrinkled up as his face did.

"Percy! Is that Caspian and Annabeth too? Oh gods, I'm so glad you're alive! Are you okay? Caspian looks pail." He got closer to the message and i let my bangs fall into my face to cover the blushing. Annabeth nudged me and i straightened my shirt, being sure to blow my hair out of my face.

"We're fi-" I started, but Percy interrupted me very quickly.

"CASPIAN DIED!" I kicked his shin and he flinched, Luke's eyebrows furrowed, and he looked at me.

"She looks alive to me." Annabeth stuttered over herself as she tried to tell Luke the reason we called.

"We thought Chiron- I mean-" She tried not to be rude, and Luke's smile faded a little.

"He's at the cabins. We're having some issues with the campers. Listen, is everything cool with you? How did Caspian die?" So, Percy explained to him what happened. Me getting stabbed, then Percy, then Percy throwing us out of the Gateway Arch. Yeah, normal stuff. A massive truck came in blasting music as Luke was about to explain the issues at camp.

"Yeah, Chiron- What is that?" The music was so loud, it shook the floors and the whole building felt like it was shaking. Annabeth looked at me and nodded.

"I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT!" She shouted and grabbed Grover's arm, yelling at him to go with her.

"GIVE CASPIAN THE NOSLE AND LET'S GO!" He muttered something about girls being harder to understand than the spirit of Delphi, and i took offense to that! I mean, i almost lost my sanity while talking to that crazy lady. I looked at Luke as he talked to Percy; he seemed tired, like he hadn't been sleeping.

"Things are pretty tense here, guys. Word leaked about the Poseidon and Zeus standoff; and now campers are taking sides. It's looking like the Trojan war all over again; Aphrodite, Ares, and Apollo are backing Poseidon, and Athena is backing Zeus." I wasn't too shocked that Athena wasn't with Poseidon, after everything... Percy shuttered after thinking for a second. I heard Annabeth yell some things that even Hades wouldn't want to hear, and the guy turned his music down; screaming. Then a door slammed and i heard someone running. I looked at the timer and there was only a minute left on it.

"You better go see what that was." Percy nodded and left. I walked in front of the water and Luke smiled widely. His smile was adorable and i felt my stomach flutter; don't embarrass yourself. Something in the back of my head said.

"Hey, Casp! I've been thinking about you." Part of me wanted to call him weird, but the other part BLUSHED! I smiled and swung the trident around on my necklace, trying to avoid eye contact. "I was wondering if you would want to go on a date when you get back." I laughed and smiled.

"If i make it back..." I wasn't sure i would. I tend to do stupid things, and i don't want to promise Luke something if i can't keep it. I looked at the time and i had 10 seconds left. "Listen, I have to go. I'm happy i got to see you; bye Luke!" He played with his sword's hilt and looked back at me.

"Bye Caspian, make it back to me in one piece." The image faded away and i continued to hold the water-Nosel. Eventually, the rest of my group came back and saw the look on my face.

"What happened Casp? Is Luke, okay?" I nodded and bit my lip, debating whether to tell them. I decided i would and smiled again.

"Luke asked me on a date." Annabeth squealed; which is not something i would ever expect from her. Percy and Grover looked confused as they glanced at each other. My stomach growled in the silence and Percy looked releaved.

"Let's go find dinner, Caspian says so." I groaned as he grabbed my hand, pulling me away so Grover and Annabeth would get the hint.