AUNTY EM ISNT'T A SWEET LADY!!

*I am warning everyone now; we need to remember these two things for this chapter. Annabeth is Athena's kid; so, she knows both sides of the story. Caspian is Poseidon's kid; whose she going to believe? Her father or some random snake lady? This was fun to think about because I've always loved Medusa, but Caspian trusts her dad more than her, so it's excited to write. I understand if you don't want to read this for the hate on Medusa; just go to the next chapter and just assume that what happened in the book happens here! Thx <3*

"Such beautiful grey eyes, my yes, it has been some time sense I've seen eyes like that." She sounded like she was in a trans. Percy was slumped in the seat; trapping me in it with him. I didn't mind, i fully trusted Aunty Em.

"Please dears, won't you at least stay for a picture? So i can use it to model children?" Percy nodded and stood up as Annabeth tried to turn down Aunty Em. Something began to seem off, something was wrong, but i didn't know what. Aunty Em took us to the front yard to sit on a bench. I sat down and let my hair down to pull into a tighter ponytail, i pulled it up and my bangs fell back into my face. I looked around and the only light was from the moon; how was she to take a picture of us without light?

"That sure does look like Uncle Ferdinand." Grover sounded nervous, and i looked at my bracelet.

"Caspian, Grover, this way." I stared at my necklace, Aunty Em... Aunty M... who starts with an- MEDUSA! I shot my head up to look at her.

"Guys, i think we should go." I tried to sit up, but Percy grabbed my arm; still in a trans, what was in that food?

"That is Uncle Ferdinand!" Grover shouted as i saw 'Aunty Em' undoing her veil. Annabeth screamed.

"LOOK AWAY FROM HER!" I was pushed into Percy, and i made sure to be overdramatic about it, so he would fall and hopefully break that stupid trans. I heard the snakes hissing as i looked at the feet walking over to me. I tried so hard to push Percy, but he looked dazed; boy how much did this kid eat!? I heard Grover shout Maia as Medusa got in front of Percy and I. He looked up and i pushed his head down into the dirt.

"Such a pity to destroy such beautiful children. Stay with me, Percy. All you must do is look up." She was done trying to coax me, but i held Percy's face firmly in the dirt so he wouldn't fall for it.

"The grey-eyed one did this to me- your father tried to protect me. He loved me." I felt rage build up with the way she talked about my father, i heard the story. She tried to tell Athena that Poseidon forced himself upon her! What a monster, now i understand why she didn't like Annabeth. I put my hand on my necklace and pulled; my sword sprung out and i stood up; with my eyes shut. I swung, but my sword hit something hard; a statue, and something grabbed me. I screamed as Medusa tried to talk to me.

"Annabeth, your mother did this to me. Caspian, your father loved me, therefore, only Annabeth shall suffer! It's a shame that i will have to send her to Olympus. But you two would look so nice in my garden." Something yelled at Percy and i was hit with a branch.

"OW!" I was flung into something- another statue and was immediately knocked unconscious. I opened my eyes, groaning and saw Percy slice Medusa's head off in the shadow of the night. Her head rolled and i closed my eyes, quickly.  I heard Annabeth tell Percy not to move and then she said okay. Immediately, they ran over to me, and helped me out of the creepy bear's arms.

"Are you okay, Casp?" Percy held onto my shoulder and looked at me. He looked apologetic and i nodded.

"W-Why didn't the head evaporate?" I wanted to throw up all my food and i could have if i didn't force myself to keep it down.

"Once you sever it, it becomes a spoil of war, like your guys' Minotaur horn. Percy, don't unwrap it; she can still petrify you." Percy let go of me and walked to Grover who looked like he was also thrown into a statue. Percy picked the head up as they talked to each other, and we walked to her office. Percy grabbed a box and opened her register; after putting the head in the box. He tapped it shut and smacked a Hermes express sticker on, writing the adress in a sloppy sharpie.

The Gods

Mount Olympus

600th Floor, Empire State Building

New York, NY

With best wishes, Percy Jackson + Caspian Jackson

"You know, they're not going to like that." Grover stared at it and Percy shoved two golden coins in there, which he told me were called Drachmas. Annabeth walked over, reading it, she squinted and spoke up.

"They'll see it as impertinent." She scoffed; Percy shrugged, and I nodded. He tied the bag to the box, and it floated into the air, disappearing with a loud POP.

"We are impertinent." He looked at her with a daring look. Percy and i had a great talent for upsetting the Gods, which i don't mind- yet.

"C'mon, we need a new plan." She started to walk away.