Poseidon's brother is a bitc-

The door opened and we were on Olympus. "This place seems too good to be true." I said as we crept around the place. I won't bore you with details; but it was a lot of gold and white. We walked into the Throne room and saw a dozen thrones. Two gods were there. One on each end. I knew who they were as Percy, and I walked into the center and knelt towards our father. I could tell it was him because he had the same eyes as us and you know- THE BIG FISHY CHAIR!

"Father." We said at the same time, not daring to look up at him. To our left, Zeus spoke up.

"Should you not address the master of this house first, children?" We kept our heads down- though believe me, I really did want to punch him. You can't hit elders though...

"Peace brother." My dad said, but I didn't dare (Hehe... Rachel Dare...) look up. "They defer to their father- seems only right." Zeus was clearly annoyed.

"You still claim them, then?" BRO WANTS ME TO SMACK HIM BACK 300 YEARS! "You claim these children whom you have sired against our sacred oath?" Poseidon let out a deep breath.

"I have attimited to my wrongdoing. Now I would hear them speak." Wrongdoing? We were wrongdoing to him? To our own father? Was that all we were to him?

"I have spared them both once already! Daring to fly through my domain... PAH! I should have blasted them out of the sky for their ignorance!" Poseidon didn't flinch; he kept calm.

"And risk destroying your own Master Bolt? Hear them out, brother." Zeus grumbled about throwing us off Olympus, "Perseus. Caspian. Look at me." We looked up at our father. I couldn't tell how he was feeling and all I could see in his eyes was the ocean. You can't always tell the mood it's in... "Adress Lord Zeus, children. One of you tell him the story." I let Percy. He told Zeus everything and pulled the bolt out of his bag; placing it at Zeus's feet. It suddenly got silent.

"We didn't steal it, Lord Zeus." I started; trying to get rid of the silence.

"I sense that you both tell the truth. But that Ares would do such a thing.... It is much unlike him." Zeus stated. Poseidon countered back, that Ares isn't a great god.

"He is proud and impulsive. It runs in the family." Percy had this look on his face, then he spoke up.

"Lord." Both Gods replied. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as they sized each other up. "Ares didn't act alone..." I took over for him.

"Someone- Something... else came up with the idea." We took turns describing our dreams; Percy and I had different ones except for the one we shared together.

"In my dreams... the voice told me to bring the bolt to the underworld. Ares hinted he'd been having dreams, too. They are trying to use Caspian by saying they have her-" He glanced at me and finished, "Really good friend..." Zeus's eyes resembled a very heated storm and i was nervous.

"You're accusing Hades after all?" By all Gods, I wish we were! I almost shouted that- but i resisted.

"No." I said quickly; trying not to aggravate him more than we already have.

"She means- Lord Zeus, we've been in the presence of Hades. This feeling on the beach was different." Percy felt something on the beach? I guess I was too focused on the cut and murdering Ares. "It was the same thing from when we got close to that pit. That was the entrance to Tartarus, wasn't it? Something powerful and evil is stirring down there... something even older than the gods." Poseidon and Zeus began having a quiet conversation in Ancient Greek- the only word I heard was father. Percy and I made eye contact and It clicked.

"Kronos..." I muttered. Poseidon and Zeus began to argue in front of us, but Percy held eye contact with me. "That's really not good..." I panted; becoming nervous. Zeus turned to us and we stood up straight.