5💛

तुम यूँ मिले हो जब से मुझे
और सुनहरी मैं लगती हूँ..
सिर्फ़ लबों से नहीं अब तो
पूरे बदन से हँसती हूँ...🌠

~Deepika

Deepika's pov.

From the day i said yes to Chirag, everything is falling right.

I don't know if it's because of him or something else, but it's been a week, and nobody from my 'family' said anything to me. Not even for the time thing he said that day. It was as much as good yet so unusual cause from how much i know them they would have been made a chaos of it. Dadi, too, didn't behave mean to me. Just like i said, it was their unusual self.

Apart from that, in college too, all those who used to make fun of me bully me are either left the college or not dare to match my eye contact. And I'm least bothered about them leaving college in the final mid year. Avi told me that it definitely would be done by my lover boy. Even those bruised and broken limbs are also his work. But i don't think. Why he would bea anyone. He is so calm. Right.

Talking about my relationship with Chirag. Well, it changed so much. I'm feeling like a teenager who's in a new new relationship. Like late night talks, small dates in my favorite cafe, long drives. I got to know one more thing about him that is a flirt. He flirts a lot, not that I'm complaining. It never made me cringed or uncomfortable, but those butterflies when he kissed my forehead.

He even started picking me up from college.
Like this time too we are returning back from college to home. I was sitting in a passenger seat looking outside the window when my gaze went on the momos stall. I'm always a fan of roadside Chinese food. Even when i was a kid, I used to take me occasionally out to eat. Most of the time, it was her packing takeout for me and mumma. Because i used to whine about walking to the stall.
I gulped the lump in my throat, the back of my eyes burn, but i inhaled deeply.

Chirag: What happened, Princess?

I looked at him, his concerned gaze . I didn't realise when we had already reached my rented apartment. My eyes flickered for a second at our intertwined hands. His thumb was softly caressing my back of hand.

His eyes held a sense of comfort in them that i just wanted to strip all my insecurities and drown in them forever. I have known him hardly for months, but still, i wanted to tell him all of my thoughts that i could never share with anyone. He is the first one in my life who cared about my comfort, my feelings above everything. Even himself's

'How can i man can be this perfect'.

I smiled at him. It's a small but genuine one.

Deepika: Just thinking how i got so lucky to get an angel like you.

My words were in a flow and organic. It's almost natural. It was always there. No nervousness. No embarrassment. Just my heart bloomed with happiness and amusement because he blushed. Like Chirag visibily blushed. A light pink hue from his cheekbones to his neck. I couldn't control and pinched his cheek with my free hand.

Deepika: You're so cute, Rag.

I chuckled when he came out of his little black out. But my chuckle dies down as fast as it rose when I heard a soft click. He locked the car again with he unlocked before for me.

It was like just in a blink of an eye when i was in my seat, and the next, i was on his lap. My back was touching the window his hand was behind my head to make sure i didn't get hurt. My hands impromptuly went on his chest.