7💛

तू इश्क़ के सारे रंग दे गया
फिर खींच के अपने संग ले गया
कहीं पे खो जाएँ चल, जहाँ ये रुक जाए पल
कभी ना फिर आए कल, साथिया...🌺🌧

~Deepika

Third person's pov.

Deepika was in the kitchen preparing breakfast and special kheer in meetha as it was her pehli rasooi.

She was up at five out of her habit. She then had her daily routine that included yoga, workout, and her favorite matcha green tea.
Then, after freshening up, she lightens the diya in the mandir of their home.

And thanked the Ganpati bappa for everything.
And ah the special thank to give her someone special. Someone 6'4" with black eyes and their name starting with C.

She was greeted by Aadhav. Their cook.
He was a young college going boy, and being the only child was working for them for the past one years to pay his college fees and other expenses.

His parents live in a small village. They loved him to their life and somehow sent him to Delhi for study. They had to take out a mortgage because of their financial condition.
And he can't ask for more.

Deepika felt bad when she got to know he couldn't listen or speak since birth.

She knows the sign language in which they were conversing. Her di learned it while working in a small NGO without their parents' acknowledgment. Because spending time with those children gave her peace that she longed forever. She used to say ," It's always the best feeling when you take the time to care for or do something for someone else."

She used to teach everything that she learned, like an excited child. That's how Deepika knows sign language well.

Aadhav was a sweet company. He was a quiet person but not an introvert. It's just that he doesn't have anyone by his side except his best friend. He is living in Chirag's house as per Chirag's request come order. To take care of his father in his absence.

Deepika: I'm so happy that i got a company.

He smiled at her in return. She made the whole breakfast with a sweet dish as he helped her throughout.

Deepika: You know Aadhav, I'm also a student in my final year. You are in the second year, na.By the way, in which college are you in.

He showed her the picture on his phone. Deepika gasped, saying.

Deepika: Arey, but that is 2 hour distance.
Apko pareshani nahi hoti daily itna travel karne mien.

(You don't find it difficult to travel for four hours daily)

Aadhav: We can only afford that college. Aur mere dost ki bike hai toh usse chala jata hun.

He told her in sign language, making her heart melt at the constant smile that was on his face.
She felt empathetic. Somehow, she could help.

She switched off the gas and pulled out the small notepad from the side shelf, and wrote her number. Aadhav looked at her with his confused, innocent eyes when she forwarded the paper in his direction.

Deepika: This is my number. In case if you need any kind of help, then you can contact me hn.

Aadhav took the chit and looked down, sniffing. His eyes teared up at her gesture.

Deepika smiled and ruffled his hair after wiping her washed hands.

Deepika: You can save it as Didi. I'm like your elder sister, na.