Chapter 27~ One long journey later!

Chapter 27

After everyone had calmed down and you'd finally grabbed the rabbit's full attention you began your interrogation.

"Mr Rabbit -" You began but were quickly interrupted.

"Peter White, My name is Peter White," The rabbit said as he pulled out a cloth and wiped at his tiny pair of spectacles.

"Okay, Peter we-"

"I don't think our relationship has reached first name basis," he placed his glasses back on the end of his nose.

"Right" you huffed stepping toward the rabbit ready to snap his tiny glasses in half. Gray grabbed your arm pulling you back and stepping in front of you to talk to the rabbit in your stead. You simply let out a huff and plodded yourself down in-between where Axel and Zack were seated.

"We met a cat and he said you would be able to get us to the clock tower," Gray explained.

"What type of cat?" the Rabbit's nose twitched.

"An annoying one," you muttered to yourself.

"He said he was a 'Cheshire' cat," Gray continued.

"Cheshire Cat? He causes nothing but trouble," The rabbit said, "I want no business with him."

"It's not for him it's for a man called 'Mad'"

"The hatter?" the rabbit's ear twitched.

"Yes," you sighed, annoyed that this discussion was getting nowhere fast.

"His just as bad," the rabbit fussed. "Now I really must be on my way" Frustration taking over you got up and charged the rabbit grabbing him by the waist coat.

"Look here Floppsy, we need to get into the clock tower. Can you get us in there?"

"Y-y-yes," He stammered. "I go all the time to visit my friend Alfred."

"Who's that?" you questioned.

"The clock maker."

"And what's he?" you asked.

"A-a clock maker?" the rabbit stuttered.

"I think she meant along the lines of animal, mineral, vegetable" Zack chimed in.

"Hu-human."

"And his in the tower," you raised a brow.

"He lives there." You slowly released Peter since he was finally answering your questions.

"He lives there? But isn't there a monster in the tower?"

"I haven't heard such nonsense," Peter waved it off.

"When did you last visit him?" Gray stepped up next to you.

"Not for a month. I'm supposed to be going this afternoon but I won't be able to if I'm late for tea with the queen." Peter began fussing flicking open his pocket watch. "I really must dash."

"Wait, if we come with you to visit the queen, could we tag along later when you go to the clock tower?" you asked grabbing his paw to stop him from leaving.

"I- well- ah- I guess," The rabbit finally agreed, "but I really must dash."

"Okay let's go," you smiled to the others before taking off after the running rabbit. Yes running. On hind legs.

"Now I've seen everything," Axel gawked fallowing close behind.

"You don't even know how wrong you are," you laughed back at him.