Chapter two~ You're who's roommate now?

A/N: Hey guys! Yeah the last chapter was a little long winded about your past but I did want to get it all out there… well most of it. In this chapter your gonna start meeting some more character’s so enjoy!

Chapter 2

You had spent the afternoon on a gummie flight which you always enjoyed. It just felt so peaceful out in the middle of space, nothing for miles. Thanks to warp drive we arrived in Radiant Garden at five pm and then there was a thirty minuet train ride out of the city and into Hollow Bastion where the Academy was located. Waiting at the otherwise deserted train station was a short old man with matching white hair and a moustache. He wore an orange and blue stripped jester’s hat and a matching orange and blue coat and pants finished off with a pair of brown curled toed boots. There was no doubt about it. It could only be Makarov Dreyar. He spotted you and came running over at full speed, goofy grin plastered to his face.

“You made it,” He beamed rushing over and giving the two of you a hug. “I was afraid this one wouldn’t show,” He loudly whispered to Auron giving him a playful nudge in the side to which Auron stared back expressionless.

“Who in their right mind would allow you to be a principal,” You only half joked.

“Hey now, I was government assigned. I was living happily running my magic guild when the government decided to relocate me and here I am.” Makarov replied jovially. Yeah you knew Makarov. He was another powerful mage that fought alongside the government during the war. For some funny reason it seemed the government thought they owned all the mages that fought for them all those years ago. Oh how wrong they were. “I am surprised at how innocent the ‘Executioner’ looks these days,” He continued.

“Only in appearance,” You shot him a sly smile.

“That’s what I like to hear,” Makarov returned your smile. “Shall we head to the school then?” he turned and began walking off expecting the two of you to follow.

“What we’re walking?” you asked hurrying after him.

“What your old bones not strong enough to make the trip?” Makarov joked.

“Ha, ha, I’m just worried a couple of old men like you will keel over half way there,” You teased to which the two men shot you an angry look before you burst out laughing. “By the way what exactly will I be doing at this school?” you asked.

“You’ll be attending classes with the top group of seventeen year olds. There a bit of a rowdy bunch so I want you to help motivate them to behave and try harder to reach their full potential,” Makarov informed you.

“So you want me to scare them to death so they stop acting out?” You said.

“I don’t mind how you do it as long as no one is killed in the process.” He corrected.

“Okay, what about these ‘S’ class quests,” You asked.

“Oh yes. You won’t be an average student so you’ll be able to take quests but you will also be required to protect the school if there is ever an attack.” Makarov told you.

“Attacks?” You asked. Heartless and fiends aren’t normally found in populated areas like these, these days.

“Yes well there has been a rise in fiend and heartless sightings around the school lately,” Makarov said more seriously.

“Okay, I’ll see if I can put a dent in their numbers,” You said lightly punching your fist.

“You do need to be careful though, wouldn’t want anyone to find out your past,” Makarov told you.