Chapter seven~ Don't be so Dramatic!

Chapter 7

Beep, Beep, Beep, Crash…

“Basted!” Genesis yelled at Axel.

“Draw,” Axel yawned as he pointed to his bed side draw.

“That doesn’t mean you can blow my alarm clock up every morning,” Genesis argued pulling a new clock out of Axel’s draw.

“Whatever,” Axel sighed walking into the bathroom. You sat up to find, like yesterday, Zack and Tidus were already ready and competing in a squat-a-thon.

“There’s something wrong with you two,” you yawned rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

“I see someone’s actually decided to get up this fine morning,” Zack chirped happily.

“Whatever,” you sighed before stumbling into the bathroom. Axel was standing in front of the mirror brushing his teeth looking half asleep. You walked over and did the same right down to the sleepy expression.

“We’ll aren’t we looking lively this morning,” Genesis Laughed joining the two of you in the bathroom. You both simply groaned in response and continued brushing. When you were done you walked back into the bedroom and gathered your uniform before heading back to the bathroom.

“Everyone out,” you ordered as Axel finished fixing his hair and Genesis packed away his toothbrush.

“A little ‘please’ wouldn’t go astray,” Axel huffed.

“Please,” you said sweetly.

“Better,” Axel said as he and Genesis vacated the bathroom. You quickly put on your uniform and pulled on your long black mid-thigh socks before finishing it off with a pair of black military style boots with dark purple laces. You fixed your hair into your favourite style and then left the bathroom tying on your obsidian bracelet.

“Breakfast anyone?” Tidus asked walking toward the door. You all followed him out and began the trek to the dining hall. Axel leaned on Zack half asleep as Genesis and Tidus walked along chatting quietly while you trudged along a few steps behind. You had the worst night sleep as you were to nervous/excited about today. All of a sudden you stumbled over and tripped into someone.

“So sorry,” you muttered of an apology.

“You okay -----?” The person asked. You looked up to see Roxas’ worried eyes looking down at you.

“Sleepy,” you replied to which he lightly chuckled.

“Come on then, the only cure for that is a good breakfast,” he smiled and linked arms with you pulling you along. “Demyx, Zexion, this is ------,” Roxas introduced you to two people you hadn’t noticed were right behind you.

“Hi,” A guy with a dirty-blonde mullet like hairstyle and bright cyan eyes smiled. The boy next to him simply nodded. He had steel-blue hair that covered one of his bright blue eyes.