Chapter four~ A big introduction!

Chapter 4

You had finished showering and were now brushing the knots out of your hair. Your new pyjamas made you look a little childish as your shirt was still quite baggy and you had to fold up the pants you borrowed from Axel quite a lot. You finished off and put all your toiletries back in the cupboard before dismissing your electricity barrier and exiting the bathroom. All eyes had managed to find their way to you upon your emergence from the bathroom.

“Aw don’t you just look so small and cute,” Zack teased.

“I’m starting to consider asking for those pants back,” Axel eyed you suggestively. You rolled your eyes at them and strolled over to your bed. The four of them all seemed to be heading for the door.

“Hey ----, we’re about to go get something to eat, wanna come?” Tidus asked.

“Yeah we can introduce you to some people,” Zack added. Normally you probably would have gone but you were in your pyjamas and kind of all new peopled out for the day.

“Nah, I’m not really hungry,” you replied.

“You sure?” Zack questioned.

“Yeah. See ya’s later,” You smiled waving them off as you looked forward to some alone time. The four of them left but you could hear Axel’s voice carry up the hall. “We’ll bring her back something just in case.” You chuckled lightly at his comment as you hadn’t thought he was the caring and thoughtful type. Oh well people aren’t always what they seem. You knew that all too well. You reached into one of the suit cases under your bed and pulled out a book on Demonology. You had read this one a couple times but it was still very interesting so you decided to crawl into bed and read the night away.

You had been reading for at least a good hour and the boys still weren’t back yet. The days fatigue had finally caught up to you and you began drifting off to sleep book still in hand. You tried to carry on reading but quickly gave in as your heavy lidded eyes began to close.

 BEEP BEEP BEEP CRASH…

You jumped up in bed in a start at the sudden noise. What on earth? You looked over to see Zack and Tidus already up and ready for the day while it appeared as if Axel had just shot a fireball at Genesis’ alarm clock. The memories of yesterday’s move to Radiant Academy all came flooding back so you simply groaned and rolled over trying to avoid the fact that you were surrounded by a bunch of overactive teens.

“Come on guys gotta get up?” Zack said way too loud for your liking.

“You owe me a new alarm clock,” Genesis seethed as he glared at Axel.

“There’s three in my bedside draw, help yourself,” Axel yawned, “I came prepared.”

“Time to get up -----,” Tidus sang. You continued ignoring everyone and tried to get back to sleep.

“We have to go to the welcoming ceremony,” Tidus went on.