Chapter eight ~ Aren't you sweet!

A/N: Yo guys what up? So I know a lot of these types of stories have bits where you pick a character and something special happens between you and them and it’s all romantic and/or funny and what not. Well I’m not really a big fan of writing things like that cause it always takes uber long. SO I’m not going to put that stuff in UNLESS you guys personally ask for it and if you have character preferences for those bits tell me those too but for now on with the story!!!

Chapter 8

Drama actually ended up being quite fun as you discussed what play you’d like to perform for the school festival. In the end the class decided on a classic ‘Romeo and Juliet’ and were already fighting over the roles they wanted. Apparently auditions started next week.

You now found yourself following Yuffie and Rikku to your next class. Well it wasn’t so much as follow but more like forcibly pulled along as the girls bounded off down the hall one on each arm.

“So which class are we going to now,” you asked as you shuffled along trying to keep up.

“Cooking!” Rikku grinned merrily. You mentally groaned. Cooking was not exactly something you did very often, though you could handle yourself alright around the kitchen, you were nowhere near gourmet chef material. You walked into the class and froze in the doorway.

“What are you doing here?” You stared wide eyed at your good old friend Sebastian Michaelis.

“Good morning ------, welcome to my class,” He gave one of his signature devilish grins.

“You’re a cooking teacher?” you asked completely shocked.

“Yes, you look surprised,” you could tell he was trying to hold back a chuckle to your flabbergasted face. “What did you think I taught?”

“I don’t know, perhaps demonology,” you pointed out the obvious.

“But you see ----- at this school I’m no more than one devil of a cooking teacher,” his grin widened.

“You mean they don’t know?” You spoke more quietly as the rest of the class filed in not wanting to let the demon out of the bag if it was still sealed.

“They have no need to,” he confirmed your question.

“Whoa, I don’t know what to be more shocked about. The fact that you’ve managed to keep your identity secret or the idea that you can cook,” you mocked.

“I’ll have you know that I am an excellent chef and I am quite excited to see how your food will turn out. I’ve never seen demonic cooking,” Sebastian teased and you knew exactly what he meant. When a human is very strong in a certain type of magic, which most people are because they’re only capable of using one type of magic, it tends to affect everyday things. Like cooking and you were pretty sure Sebastian was thinking your cooking was going to turn out a little… dark.

“Well we’ll see about that,” you shot him a sly smile not liking the idea of being underestimated. You walked over to one of the cooking benches. They were set up for groups of four and were equipped with ovens, stoves and every pot, bowl, plate and pan imaginable.

“Over her -----,” Juvia called happily waving you over to join a group with her and Grey. You decided to take her offer and walked over to join them.

“Hey Juvia how are things going,” you looked between her and Grey pretty sure that he was the guy she was obsessing over.

“Everything’s wonderful,” she beamed back obviously catching your drift while Grey leaned back on the bench totally oblivious to the fact you were talking about him. At the front of the room Sebastian cleared his throat to gain the classes attention.