Chapter 11~ The ultimate Weapon!

Chapter 11

The rest of class ran surprisingly smoothly. When everyone came back to the classroom you all collected a text book from Lulu’s desk and then spent the rest of the lesson chatting. A few people congratulated you on your victory but mostly nothing was said. Perhaps they were a little nervous of you now. When class ended you all headed to the next lesson which was Weaponry. The classroom was basically the same as Lulu’s except there was only one large table in the middle of the room with chairs all around it. You ended up taking a seat between Sora and Riku. The class chatted loudly around the table for a few minutes before the classroom doors burst open and a sobbing red head in a black suit stumbled in.

“What’s up Spirit?” Reno asked lacking any sympathy.

“MAKA!” The man cried, “Left on a mission without even telling her daddy. How could she forget about saying goodbye to me,” the man sobbed.

“Probably cause you’re too clingy man, just give her some space,” Gippal told him.

“Space, space! If I give her space a beautiful girl like her will get attacked and I won’t be able to save her over all the space. There will be no space! I’m coming Maka!” The man yelled running toward a window and throwing it open. He had just managed to get his leg on the window sill when Cloud and Leon got to him each grabbing an arm and pulling him backwards while Tifa locked the window.

“Come on Spirit how many times do we have to tell you this is the eighth floor,” Cloud lectured.

“Yeah if you jump from that window you won’t be saving anyone,” Gippal added.

“But my Maka,” The man continued to sob.

“All right already here,” Leon sighed shoving a mobile phone at the man you were pretty sure was called Spirit.

“What’s this?” He asked wiping his eyes on his sleeve.

 “Because this kept happening I decided to get Maka’s number. It’s ringing,” Leon explained. Spirit snatched the phone and shoved it to his ear.

“Maka my darling… No I’m not causing trouble… Yes but… I… I just wanted to say goodbye… what was that noise, it’s a monster isn’t it. I’m on my way!... But,” Spirit dropped the phone and began sobbing again. “She said if I came near her she’d go live with her mother and I’d never see her again and then she hung up on me!” he sobbed louder.

“Come on, seriously,” Zack face palmed at the back fired plan.

“There’s only one thing left to do,” Rikku jumped up from her seat. “Yuffie take out the secret weapon.”

“Ay, ay.” Yuffie saluted reaching into her pocket and pulling out a few pictures before walking over to the sobbing Spirit in a ball on the floor. “Hey Spirit, If you teach the class I’ll give you these,” Yuffie grinned flashing a handful of pictures of a blonde girl with piggy-tails. Spirits eyes widened and he dove forward to snatch the photos but with Yuffie’s ninja reflexes she avoided his grasp. “Nuh ah” She waved her finger at him before holding two of the photos forward. “If you teach the lesson I’ll give you these two now and you can have the rest at the end of class.” Spirit grabbed the two photos and gazed at them with a goofy grin before pocketing them. He then straightened himself up and stood facing the class looking a whole lot more serious. You couldn’t help but think this guy definitely has mental problems.

“Everyone to your seats the lesson is starting,” Spirit ordered in a capable and professional manner, the complete opposite of how he acted before.

“Spirit you haven’t even noticed the new student,” Gippal pointed across the table at you.

“What? Oh where are my manners overlooking such a lovely lady as yourself,” Spirit said in a flirtatious tone finally spotting you and walking over hand extended. “I’m Spirit, master of weaponry.” He winked. You felt a little uncomfortable but reached out to shake his hand anyway.