Chapter 15 ~ Seriously I'm Fine!

Chapter 15

When Sebastian had finished fixing your contract you had a quick shower and got changed into your uniform which Ryner just happened to have already prepared. Your body was all sore and stiff from being healed but that wasn’t the worst part of your morning. When you came out of the bathroom Ryner and Sebastian teamed up to form the world’s most annoying interrogation team. They wanted every detail, in excruciating detail any less was unacceptable. After a good hour of back sassing them they final let you go to class, of course by now you were running incredibly late. You were now rushing your way toward the school oval where Weapon combat was held. In the distance you spotted your class sparring in pairs. Evidently some of them had spotted you too and in seconds the whole class dropped what they were doing and came bounding over at full speed. Zack was coming in the lead running straight for you, arms spread.

“-------!” he called. He was running way too fast he was definitely going to plough you right over. Just as the thought crossed your mind a stream of smooth ice formed under his feet making him slip and fall over face first sliding through the dirt.

“Dude you’re gonna bowl her over at that speed,” Gray told him as he and the rest of the group over took Zack. Yuffie ended up being the first to arrive.

“------, are you okay? The guys told us you were dying,” She looked you up and down with a gaze full of concern.

“I’m perfectly fine. They were just exaggerating,” you waved off her comment.

“No we weren’t you had a frickin tree hanging out of you,” Axel sound very angry.

“It was more like a branch,” you clarified. Axel did not look impressed.

“I’m sorry to have worried you all but I’m completely fine now,” you offered a gentle smile.

“You screamed for so long… we didn’t know what to do,” Sora looked to the ground expression fall of sadness.

“We thought you were dying,” Gippal added.

“We tried so hard to get into that room and help you but we couldn’t,” Leon added.

“Turns out professor Ryner does know some magic,” Genesis said.

“Yeah when he finally bought you out of the bathroom he had some sort of barrier around him so we couldn’t even tell if you were okay,” Demyx complained.

“Look guys, I am so sorry for making you all worry but look at me, I’m completely fine,” you tried to make them feel better.

“You didn’t sound fine,” Zack pouted as he had somehow worked his way to the front of the pack. You were about to start explaining how you were completely fine again when someone else pushed their way to the front of the pack. It was Kanda, the teacher.

“First you’re tardy and when you arrive you cause a major disturbance in my class,” Kanda sounded slightly annoyed.