Chapter 12 ~ Tradition!

A/N: Hey guys just a heads up in case you were wondering each class is one hour long, morning break is 20 minutes and lunch is 40 minutes making the school day six hours long. School starts at 9am and ends at 3pm which gives you time to do things in the afternoon. If I have mentioned this earlier in the story and this contradicts it then oops… though I did look over my notes and skimmed back over the story and couldn’t find anything so if I have mentioned it earlier and missed it mind letting me know. Thanks and happy reading!

Chapter 12

You were quite surprised that Spirit was a weapon. You didn’t know how that was even possible but when you asked he just kinda brushed over it and continued on with the lesson. You didn’t really mind. If he wanted to keep it a secret who were you to judge. You had plenty of secrets of your own. The class spent the rest of the lesson comparing their weapons and talking about their weapons strengths and weaknesses. Soon enough the lesson was over and you all went pouring out of the room. You didn’t really know how to spend the rest of your afternoon but lucky for you, you didn’t have to decide. As soon as you exited the door a pair of muscular arms wrapped around your middle and easily lifted you off the floor and away from the flood of students.

“Hey,” you huffed but you couldn’t really be bothered struggling your way out.

“Anyone ever tell you you’re light as a feather?” Axel spoke in your ear.

“No, most people ask ‘how can you be so pointy?’” you said before elbowing him in the gut. He immediately dropped you and doubled over holding his stomach.

“Man that thing’s sharp,” he wheezed in a breath.

“Aw, is little Axel getting beaten up by a big scary girl,” Gippal mocked walking over to join the two of you.

“Come on bro I’m sure you can take her,” Reno said from behind you as he wrapped his arms around your waist which was a big mistake as almost immediately your elbow connected with is gut making Axel and him look like a couple of doubled over bookends. Both you and Gippal burst out laughing as the twins shot you death glares. Axel finally recovered and straightened himself up.

“Here I was trying to politely invite you but clearly you’re not much for manners so, Reno, Gippal,” Axel said as the boys exchanged cunning looks. “Guess we’re just going to have to drag your butt back to the dorm room.”

Before you could react Gippal flung you over his shoulder like a big bag of flour and began walking off down the hall followed by Axel and Reno.

“Hey,” you huffed as the boys snickered. You lifted your head to speak to the twins. “Where are we going?” You sighed deciding it would be easier to go with it then escape.

“Our dorm,” Axel answered.

“Okay, why?” you shot him a questioning look.

“It’s our tradition,” Reno said.

“Tradition?” you pressed.