Chapter 34 ~ Eenie Meenie Miney Mo!

Chapter 34

A/N: Hey guys. I am so super sorry about the tiny, tad, uber, long wait. As an apology (and because it sort of just worked out that way) this chapter about 3 times the usual length. Also this is sorta a filler chapter where you hang out with ALL your classmates before you go on your mission. Sorry if it gets boring but certain things foreshadow stuff to come. Anyway hope you enjoy!

Although Kurosaki had told you to leave everything to him for the meantime, you couldn't relax and couldn't let it go. You'd spent the evening brainstorming ideas and coming up with tactical plans for dealing with and hopefully capturing Vanitas. You decided to try going on another mission to see if he showed up again but couldn't decide which of your classmates to take with you. You pushed the thoughts aside, deciding to pick someone in the morning and surprisingly enough, finally dropped off into a peaceful slumber, something you hadn't experienced for a while. For that very reason you were extraordinarily upset to be shocked awake by a collection of screams around you.

"What the hell?" Zack yelled.

"How'd you even get in here?" Tidus fussed.

"Shut up," Axel and you groaned in unison. It was the weekend, you didn't have to get up early and you weren't going to. While rolling over to fall back to sleep you're eyes opened slightly and a surprised gasp escaped your lips.

"Morning -------," Yuffie beamed down at you. She was situated above your bed hanging onto it by small suction cups. At the sound of her voice Genesis and Axel shot up in surprise as well.

"Infiltration, success!" Yuffie cheered as she swung down from the roof, landing on the end of your bed.

"Girls aren't allowed in here," Genesis said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Sure they are. ------'s here isn't she?" Yuffie did have a point but that still didn't explain why she's here.

"Yes, that's true but you're not allowed here. Come on," Zack told her grabbing her arm and pulling her toward the door. With a huff and a pout she slipped out of his grasp and plopped down on the end of your bed.

"I'm actually here on important business," Yuffie huffed.

"People on important business usually use the door," Axel grumbled.

"Yeah but it's a top secret mission," Yuffie spoke, voice full of intrigue.

"You have a top secret mission? In our bed room?" You very much doubted that but wanted to know why she was here none the less.

"Yep. Rikku told me to sneak in here to ask you to come shopping with us today!" she cheered. You face palmed.

"That is not a 'mission'," Tidus shook his head at her stupidity.

"Of course it is! I had to beat all you knuckle heads and now I have," She stuck out a mocking tongue.

"Oh have you now," Axel slinked over. Eyes half open as he was still trying to fully wake up. "------ and I already have plans."

"What?" Yuffie's face dropped in disappointment.

"We do?" You yourself were still half asleep. Barely managing to sit up straight as you rubbed the sleep from your eyes.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten now ------," his voice was full of thinly veiled irritation. You maintained your blank expression. "Come on ------, think back. Do you remember showing up to the dorm Monday night, dressed as part tree with a bajillion and two wholes riddled through you." He stalked closer to you as he spoke until he was towering over you.