Chapter 39

As god turned into one of their own creations, they regretted it, the loss of respect was as clear as the blue sky. Humanity was going downhill and yet everyone warned god, but god didn't listen. So god tried to escape from their fate, but soon realized...failed...

____

"Alright thank you Rushia for bringing us Ollie and Amelia, now it's missing only one of our precious members to save the world", said the brown-haired girl while sitting on a bean-bag along with a purple-haired girl. "You know where you find her ?", asked the purple-haired girl, Rushia only nodded with a small smile on her face. She then proceeded to go on her way to find the last person to bring to the tunnel, Amelia and Ollie were left with the two girls. In the tunnel, the paths were long and confusing, like a labyrinth, yet lots of humans lived there now. People with gas masks and oxygen tanks were visible for the detective and zombie's eyes.

"What happened here ? What just happened to the world ?", asked Amelia while taking looks at some people walking here and there. Everyone inside the cavern were busy dealing with the current life situation, an apocalypse started.

"We tell you what happened", said the brown-haired girl, her tail wagging in a calm rhythm. "Post-apocalypse, one of the nuclear powers got destroyed, which is why we see dangerous creatures outside...well, those were humans to begin with", explained the girl while playing with her thumbs. Amelia was shocked, what they saw outside, all those creatures, they were deformed beings, every single cell of their bodies, mutated to monsters themselves. "Those people you saw behind you, those are the rest of the survivors we could find, they are doing their best to stay alive", she added, the detective and the zombie looked back once again, seeing some of the people carrying boxes from one cave room to the other, one of them even waved to both of them to greet them with kindness. Ame and Ollie waved back as a form of respect.

"So what now ?", asked Ollie, facing the girls on the bean bags. "Why are we here ?", the zombie was just as curious as the detective. The purple-haired girl stood up and looked at both the detective's eyes and also the zombie's eyes. "We believe that three chosen-ones can save us from the current dreadful events in this world, in which is the distracter, Ollie here...the smart one, Amelia, and the last one is the strategizer...which you probably don't know yet", shrugged the girl calmly, she sat back to the bean bag and showed a more relaxed posture than worried. Watson and Ollie weren't enjoying what they saw. Just from taking glances at each other, then back at the girls, repeatedly the same moves for about 10 seconds, they were confused.

"Just who are you guys...", whispered the detective before turning silent. Both girls stood up and approached them, what would happen now...

____

Meanwhile Kronii and Roboco were fighting for their lives, many creatures, which were deformed, mutated humans, started attacking them. Kronii was still able to protect herself and attack them, sadly Roboco got a few scratches and some cables were removed, yet the military robot was still able to function and protect herself. Unfortunately with only one arm was already difficult enough, Roboco was unstable.

Suddenly, without noticing...one of the creatures bit the robot's leg off. Roboco fell to the ground, still fighting against the mutated humans. She was holding for dear life, Kronii noticed and gasped from shock, she didn't know what to do, she was busy herself, defending and killing those strange beings.

"Kronii, help", shouted Roboco, she felt herself giving up, this was her last battle, she could feel it. She closed her eyes and couldn't move any longer...was this the end ? Was she dead ? The only thing she saw was the void...but she felt the wind and the fresh breeze passing by. So she wasn't dead, instead she opened her eyes and faced the night sky.