6. Eavesdropping

Can somebody please give feedback? I feel like no one's reading this... I own nothing.

Silverkit woke up to something prodding her side. Then, she realized it was just Firekit. No big deal, but then, Firekit started bleeding on the shoulder. Then, on the side. A nick on his ear appeared, and a bite mark on his leg became visible. Doing her best to wake someone, anyone, she gave her best wail.

Blazefur shot up. "Silverkit?"

"I wailed, but look at Firekit," Silverkit stuttered.

The ginger she-cat looked to her son and gasped. "Shimmerfire! Rockpelt! Anybody! Help!"

Everyone, queens and kits, jolted up. Sandkit shrieked.

Blazefur stood up and carefully picked Firekit up by the scruff. Tawnybright ran ahead to warn shrieks woke up everyone in camp.

"What is somebody attacking?" Stonestripe, Firekit's father, stumbled out of the warrior's den. "Firekit," the gray warrior stared at his son. "Who did this?" the warrior suddenly was filled with pure hatred to whoever did this to his son.

"We don't know," Shimmerfire stepped out of the nursery, followed by Rockpelt and all the kits.

"I woke up to find him squirming, and then, blood started pouring from various wounds," Silverkit meowed sadly. "I gave my best wail to wake someone up. It woke up Blazefur."

Yellowkit was doing her best not to show that she was feeling Firekit's pain. Major ow, she thought.

The kits gathered away from everyone.

"It's just like the war against the Dark forest." Hollykit hissed.

"How so?" Ravenkit asked.

"Some warriors would fall asleep and travel into the Dark Forest in their dreams. There, they were trained to be the best warriors, but they did it the wrong way. They allowed them to hurt each other. The cats who traveled there in their dreams always woke up with various wounds and scars. Something attacked Firekit tonight. Something," Hollykit explained.

"Or someone," Graykit added.

"Yes," Bluekit agreed, "It could be Tigerstar, Thistleclaw, any one of them really."

Whitekit was ashamed of his former father, and he was glad he had a new one.

"We'll just have to ask him when he wakes up," Ravenkit sighed.

"If he wakes up," Yellowkit winced in pain.

"What do you mean, 'if he wakes up'?" Sandkit wailed.

"I've always been able to feel the pain of others. It's why I was the medicine cat, and ow he's in pain." the she-cat winced.

"Okay," Oakkit nodded slowly. "Have faith in Brackenfall,"

"I do, it's just..." Yellowkit shuddered.

"We get it," Bluekit murmured.

IN THE MEDICINE DEN

"What's wrong with him? What's wrong with him?" Blazefur was freaking out.

"Someone scratched his flank, and he was bit fairly bad on his hind leg. There's a nick in his ear, and another bite on his shoulder. It's obvious that the one who attacked him was trained in some way or the other." Brackenfall explained.

"Who did it?" the ginger she-cat got a bloodthirsty look in her eyes.

Queens are scary, the medicine cat backed up.

Brackenfall went into his den to gather horsetail, marigold, and cobweb.

"Just fix him," Blazefur pleaded.