49. The Plan Begins

Maybe it was because no one knows how much they love someone until they are at the final decision. Maybe it was because Fireheart lost all love for Sandstorm. Maybe it was because he felt betrayed.

"Okay," Fireheart only shrugged.

"Do you still have some of your ThunderClan scent?" Tigerclaw questioned.

"I think so," Fireheart turned around and checked.

"Don't worry, he does," Darkstripe wrinkled his nose.

"Are we going to tell Lizardstar the plan?" Fireheart inquired.

"No," Tigerclaw answered. "He'd never approve of it. You can go back now that we know you still have your ThunderClan scent. You can retrace your pawsteps and meet a search patrol that is most likely looking for you. Then, you'll go back to ThunderClan. That's where our plan will begin. After you leave the prey with a distinct ThunderClan scent, leave it with us. We can then go out and face ThunderClan, but you have to be sure that no one will recognize your scent specifically. That would ruin the plan. Cover some of it with ferns or something. When we reach the ThunderClan camp, you will eventually hear my signal; you remember it from your earlier life, right?"

Fireheart nodded.

"Good, when you hear that, I want you to go and start killing cats; try to get to Sandstorm. I hear that you will probably be with Sandstorm, so I think that won't be any trouble at all." the great warrior nodded. "Do you understand?"

"Yes,"

"Start retracing your steps." the Dark Forest cats watched as Fireheart sprinted away to where he met Tigerclaw.

-

"Fireheart!" Blazefur cheered as she spotted her son. "Don't ever scare me like that again! You know how I get when I'm scare; I start to freak out about things!"

Fireheart frowned. "You freak out over every little thing."

"That's not the point!" the ginger she-cat started to lick the flame colored tom profusely.

"Fireheart!" Sandstorm bounded up to her mate.

"I think we should go back to camp now," Fernfur started to literally push her patrol all the way back to camp.

All was quiet except for the sound of the deputy grunting as she pushed her patrol and the song of three birds.

Sorry for such shortness!