14. More Reborns

Whitepaw, Oakpaw, Graypaw, and Bluepaw entered the camp. Across the camp, Yellowpaw was mixing herbs; they'd have to tell her too.

"Yellowpaw!" Bluepaw hissed.

"What?" Yellowpaw looked up.

"We need to talk to you!" the blue-gray she-cat whispered.

"Okay, in a minute," the gray she-cat hurried to finish the herbs.

Oakpaw put down the prey he was carrying on the fresh-kill pile. So did Whitepaw, and Graypaw soon followed. With a jolt, Bluepaw realized that she probably should to. Setting down the mouse she was carrying, the she-cat walked over towards the nursery. "Ravenkit! Hollykit! Sandkit! Dustkit! Firekit! Silverkit!" she hissed.

"What?" Ravenkit looked up.

"I need to talk to you guys!" she whispered impatiently.

The kits followed her outside.

"Behind the nursery!" Whitepaw hissed towards the confused kits.

After a moment of hesitation, all of the remaining kits went behind the nursery.

"So, how was your training?" Sandkit attempted to start a conversation.

"Well, we were hunting; I guess we did rather well with that..." Graypaw was totally missing the point.

"Shut up, mouse-brain!" Oakpaw hit the other tom.

"Well, we were hunting," Whitepaw started. "But we also found out a little about the Dark Forest reborns."

"Really?" Yellowpaw asked. "Let's here it,"

"Okay, we heard them plotting to kill all of our parents!" the white tom stated.

"But that's, like, the entire clan!" Dustkit pointed out.

"I don't think it matters." Oakpaw stated gravely.

"Who's their next target?" Firekit had flashbacks to his own father's death.

"Beetlebreeze," Bluepaw answered.

"What?" Hollykit looked murderous.

"In StarClan?" Ravenkit finished with the same amount of venom, if not more.

"They're out to kill your father!" Graypaw really was a mouse-brain sometimes, "Can't you hear?"

"Of course we can hear!" Hollykit snapped at him.

"Okay," Graypaw backed off.

"Now," Silverkit got all the attention. "Were Stonestripe's and Tawnybright's deaths part of this plot?"

"Yes," Oakpaw looked down, reminiscing the memory of his father.

"Okay," Sandkit stated. "It appears that we'll need to take matters into our own paws."

Everyone agreed.

"Wait," Yellowpaw stated.

"What?" Oakpaw asked.

"Shouldn't we warn Jayfeather as well?" the gray she-cat asked.

"Yes," Graypaw stated.

"Then, why don't we go tell him?" Yellowpaw asked.

"I don't know," the gray tom answered.

"Mouse-brain,"

"Wait a second," Graypaw stated.

"What?" Oakpaw inquired.

"Shouldn't we tell Jayfeather?"

"Mouse-brain!"

The kits proceeded to notify Jayfeather when he returned that night.

-

"Shouldn't they have at least opened their eyes a little?" a RiverClan queen asked.

"Oh, give them time, Mistfur," a brown she-cat purred.

"Okay, Rainfeather," Mistfur looked at her own kits. "Hello, Lionkit, Dovekit, Ivykit, Littlekit,"

Dun. Dun. DUN! Who's Littlekit? He probably isn't who you're thinking of! Well, he might. He probably is, but maybe it's not! Don't forget to comment!!!

Warriors: The Return Of The Greatest Heroesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें