32. Mapleshade's Love

Just so you guys know, the writing is so terrible cause I wrote this some time ago. I'm better now, I hope! XD Comment and enjoy the dark tunnels of my twisted mind!

It was ShadowClan, but it wasn't at the same time. Sure, they smelled like ShadowClan, but they didn't at the same time. They looked like ShadowClan, but the didn't at the same time. They acted like ShadowClan, but they didn't at the samed time. The truth is: ShadowClan wasn't ShadowClan. ShadowClan runs on pride; this group did not. ShadowClan was wily; this group was not. ShadowClan followed the warrior code; this group did not.

This group wasn't ShadowClan.

It was BloodClan.

-

Littlepaw was bored. Extremely. Utterly. Out of his mind. Bored. Bored. Bored.

He recently joined in a Gathering. There, he found his former half-brother, cough his annoyingness Firepaw cough, and his enemy, cough Tigerclaw cough. He wanted to kill them. He wanted to maim them. He wanted to torture them.

But he couldn't.

He was all the way in RiverClan. Mouse-brained, RiverClan. Not to mention he had three annoying siblings: Lionpaw, Dovepaw and Ivypaw. Oh, don't worry, he wanted to kill them too.

-

She really did it. She went too far. She was too arrogant. She was too full of herself. She might have lost her second love forever. She wanted him back. She wanted to brush herself up against his white pelt, saying that he would win. She wanted to be free with him. She wanted him.

But she also wanted to be true to herself. She wanted to be Mapleshade.

Also, she was confused. Should I go and win Whitepaw's heart or stay true to my Clan and Tigerclaw?

The answer was obvious. She would go to Whitepaw. Out of the tunnels.

-

They did it. They left the tunnels. Only to be run over by Mapleshade confessing her love.

"I love you!" she would plead.

What do I do? What do I do? That was the one thing going across Whitepaw's mind.

But he relented. He welcomed Mapleshade. He brought her home...Just in time for BloodClan.