64. That Little Scourge

Last chapter for a while before I can update ;( Sorry guys! Anyway, enjoy and comment what you thought!

"Littlestorm!" Lionblaze was getting annoyed with his brother. He had heard about how he lead an attack on the clans in his first life, and how he was killed by Firestar after taking one of the flame-colored leader's lives.

He couldn't help but feel a bit of hate towards the black tom, even if he and Fireheart were at peace currently. If Littlestorm hadn't done what he did in his first life, Firestar would have survived the Great Battle and saved Sandstorm the tragic heart-break.

But he supposed everything was all right currently. Littlestorm had shown little interest in being clan leader, but he had managed to disappear mysteriously.

Suspicous. That was definitely something he should check out.

The black tom's scent was a little bit different than the rest of RiverClan's. It still had the faint trace of Twoleg scent that Fireheart, Cloudtail, and even Graystripe had. They had all had experience being kittypets in their first life, so Lionblaze doubted all of the Twoleg scent would ever go away.

It's best not to mention it, though.

Everything should be well if the clans can get rid of the mouse-brained Twolegs beating up their clanmates. Thankfully, there had been no casualties yet, but if the Dark Forest warriors figured out how to get reborn once more, that view point might change.

But for now, he focused on Littlestorm. The runt of the litter had disappeared, and his scent trail seemed to be heading to the Greenleaf Twolegplace.

Hopefully there would be no Twolegs there.

At the Greenleaf Twolegplace, Lionblaze noticed how Littlestorm's scent went straight through the area...and onto ShadowClan territory.

That little scourge.

Hopefully on his quest he didn't run into any hostile warriors. He wouldn't mind Moonpelt, Brambleclaw, Tawnypelt, or Squirrelflight (as they had recently received their warrior names), but the likelyhood of running into any of them was slim to none.

Lionblaze briefly wondered why Littlestorm went into ShadowClan territory, but, like the wonderful brother he is, he decided to keep his trap shut.

After splashing about in the stream a bit to hide his scent (which Lionblaze will never get used to; water sucked!), he stealthly crept through ShadowClan territory.

His paws eventually felt like they were going to fall off; he had been walking over what must have been half of ShadowClan territory. Hopefully he won't crash into any ShadowClan warriors.

"Lionblaze?"

Spoke to soon.

Lionblaze arched his head up to look at the cat talking to him. "Squirrelflight?"

"Hello, what are you doing here?" she asked hesitantly.

"Littlestorm...he disappeared from the camp, so I decided to follow him. But he went onto ShadowClan territory, so now I'm kind of suspicious of what he's up to. He did kill your father one time in his past life."

Squirrelflight nodded. "I will accompany you, just in case we run into any other warriors." she winked at him.

"Thanks!" Lionblaze trekked on, relieved that he didn't have to be stealthy any longer. "Have you heard about the Twoleg attacks?"

"Yes," the ginger she-cat sighed. "Hopefully it doesn't spread from ThunderClan and WindClan. I can't say that I'm not worried about them, though." she sighed once more.

They focused on tracking Littlestorm for a little bit longer.

"He's gone into ThunderClan territory." Squirrelflight groaned. "I will still accompany you, though. There is a good chance that Littlestorm might seek revenge on my former father for what he did in his past life."

"Good point," Lionblaze pushed through some brambles in the familiar territory.

"Littlestorm must be close." Squirrelflight stated. "A RiverClan cat normally wouldn't go all the way to ShadowClan territory, let alone all the way to ThunderClan." she said, nervously eyeing the nearby Thunderpath.

As long as those Twolegs didn't show up.

"He's with Fireheart." the tom announced abruptly. "Their scents have been intertangled with each other. They must either be fighting each other or some outside force." he looked around. "There's also a strong Twoleg scent..." he became even more nervous.

"We are right near a Thunderpath." Squirrelflight pointed out.

"But what if it is one of those Twolegs who have been torturing us for no reason. Not for information...not because of which clan we're in...just for doing it, like some rogue." Lionblaze shuddered.

He did not want to see his new brother or former grandfather to go through that.

"Look at the bright side of things." the ginger she-cat sighed once more.

That was when the tang of blood hit their scent glands. They looked at each other momentarily before sprinting in the direction of Littlestorm and Fireheart. If they could stop a fight, they would stop it.

"I told you there were Twolegs." Lionblaze shrunk back in fear.

The rogue Twolegs were there. One of them were clutching Littlestorm and Fireheart like they were the only mice alive in leafbare. The other had a huge stick, a shiny, sharp thing, and some soft brown looking stuff in a shiny wrap, kind of like a leaf wrap. The brown stuff was in little chunks, to make for easy access.

"Is that that poison thing that Ashstar warned us about last Gathering?" Squirrelflight looked on in fear as one of the Twolegs shoved some of the melty stuff down each of the cats' throats.

"We either wait or stop them." Lionblaze looked at the she-cat. "I was thinking of stopping them."

"But how?" she asked, looking lost.

"I don't know."

That was when the Twolegs roughly dropped the two cat with two noticeable thuds and even one bone-chilling crack. Both of the Twolegs fled the seen.

"I guess we can help them now." Squirrelflight shrugged and rushed to the fallen warriors.

"Which camp should we send them to?" the tom took on the weight of his brother and some of the weight of Fireheart as Squirrelflight helped some as well.

"ThunderClan. They're the closest, and they were poisoned. Brackenfall is the only medicine cat who has treated the poison before." she rushed to the camp. "And Ashstar should understand. We are bringing him one of his warriors, after all. And ThunderClan isn't likely to turn down a cat in need. We just need a good way to explain why we were in their territory."

"We could tell them the truth. The truth is always the best." Lionblaze stated wisely before they rushed the two fallen warriors to the ThunderClan camp.