8. Jayfeather

I thank all of my lovely readers! Don't worry, Jayfeather will be added this chapter. By the way, I give all the cats the same names to stop confusion.

That night, a howl ripped through the eerie silence of the camp. A gray tom stumbled into the camp with Grassjaw and Blackbriar, the two camp guards, supporting him on each side.

Ashstar streamed out of the leader's den. "Jayfeather..."

"Twoleg! And dogs! And Thunderpaths! And monsters!" Jayfeather then just passed out in the middle of camp.

"Brackenfall!" Ashstar screeched. "Jayfeather's gone down!"

"Jayfeather?" Brackenfall's head peered out of his den, "Didn't he get captured by Twolegs a few moons ago?"

"Yes! He's back now!" Ashstar flicked his tail.

The ginger tom streaked through the clearing and started sniffing him. "There's nothing really wrong with him. He just passed out from shock, but I'll take him to my den anyway," he left.

IN THE NURSERY

"Ravenkit!" Hollykit hissed.

"What?" the black tom raised his head.

"Jayfeather's here!" the black she-cat murmured.

Ravenkit froze. "Really?"

"Yeah, you're the only one who hadn't heard. Everyone's fairly freaked out, but you were too tired to listen." she accused.

"Oh well," the black tom put his head on his paws.

"Get up, you big lump!" Hollykit pushed her brother.

"Hey!" Ravenkit recovered.

"Sleep; I know that this is exciting. You still need to sleep." Shimmerfire ordered.

"But I want to meet Jayfeather," Hollykit protested.

"You can in the morning; he's recovering from shock." the black queen wrapped her tail around her kits.

He'll be with Firekit, Hollykit thought. They will so freak out. Well, whoever wakes up first will freak out more, but still...

LINE BREAK

Jayfeather woke up with a jolt. He was in ThunderClan outside the medicine cat's den. Next to him, the sleeping form of a very familiar flame colored tom lay. Firestar! The gray tom sniffed the kit, it had Firestar's scent. It must be Firestar. Well, at least he must be Firekit.

Brackenfall had sensed some movement. As quick as lightning, he shot out of the den. "Jayfeather!" he called. "Do you want any poppy seeds?"

"No, I'll be fine," the former medicine cat sighed. "What's his name?"

"What?" the ginger tom stopped. "Oh, yeah, you haven't met him yet. This is Firekit. He's one of eleven born on the same day."

"Eleven?" Jayfeather had never heard of eleven kits being born in one day. And trust me, he had only counted up to four in one day. "What are their names?"

"Well, there is Hollykit, Ravenkit, Graykit, Bluekit, Yellowkit, Sandkit, Dustkit, Whitekit, Oakkit, and Silverkit. You really should meet them, though." Brackenfall answered.

Hollykit! a jolt ran through Jayfeather's body. He believed that Firestar, Hollyleaf, Ravenpaw, Graystripe, Bluestar, Yellowfang, Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Whitestorm, Oakheart, and Silverstream came back to life. Then, they might stand a chance against the Dark Forest reborns. The gray tom himself had seen Tigerstar, Brokenstar, Mapleshade, Thistleclaw, Darkstripe, and some others at gatherings, but he doubted they have the same names at this current time.