29. Mapleshade's Rebellion

LISTEN UP, FLAMERS! You probably have realized my weakness. I'll admit it. I DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF SELF CONFIDENCE, but I got a lot of confidence boosting comments/PMs, so take that! :D

Tigerclaw's eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me!" Yellowpaw stood up tall.

"Where did you get that idea?" he growled softly.

"My, it just popped into my head." the gray she-cat smirked.

"Yeah, whatever," the warrior's voice cracked.

-

Whitepaw didn't notice Hollypaw until he slammed into her. He should have been on warrior mode, but it was so dark! There was nothing to see, so, of course, he just happened to hit Hollypaw.

"Watch it!" she hissed.

"Sorry," Whitepaw grunted. "Where are we?"

"In the tunnels, mouse brain," Hollypaw answered.

"Yeah, I got that far," the white tom stated sarcastically. "Where are the others?"

"If I knew, they'd be here already." the black apprentice looked behind her.

"What's behind you?" Whitepaw asked.

"You seriously don't know? Their scent is everywhere!" Hollypaw rolled her eyes.

"All I can smell is dirt, wait, oh. Oh. Oh." Whitepaw looked at the black she-cat. "We have to locate the others immediatly."

"That's what I've been trying to do! The closest scent was yours, so I followed that one." the she-cat responded. "Let's move,"

"Then you crashed into me," the tom understood as he began walking.

"More of you crashed into me, hurry up." Hollypaw broke into a jog.

-

"You can be so mouse-brained at times, Firestar," Sandpaw used his real name.

"How so?" Firepaw asked. "I just do what I think is right."

The two mates had somehow met each other in a crossing tunnel.

"Anyway," Sandpaw looked at her mate, "Where do you think the others are?"

"I honestly have no idea."

"Maybe if you hadn't run off we wouldn't be in this mess right now." the pale ginger she-cat criticized.

"Sorry,"

"Anyway," Sandpaw opened her mouth, letting all the scents in, "I believe Ravenpaw is that way," she flicked her tail to the left.

"Then, let's go that way," Firepaw led the way down the left tunnel.

-

Mapleshade stood in the tunnels, dreaming. She could go anywhere in her dreams, but no one could see her unless they were dreaming themselves.

The she-cat loved playing with the ThunderClan cats' lives. Killing someone here, kidnapping someone there. The whole legit. That was before the StarClan reborns came along. Oh, how I hated them at first. Now, things were different. Darkstripe and Breezepelt are taking away my rights, I just don't want to follow them anymore. She looked up to Whitepaw; the great white tom caught her eye. She also felt a new feeling: something she hadn't felt since her first life, but that was oh so long ago. She didn't know what it was.