An overdue author's note

Hey guys.

So, as you all know, the last time I updated was... well, last year. Soo most of you know I started this story when I was 12 years old and it was originally just a joke between two friends of mine: Aurelie and Jordan. It started with a one-shot that got more and more views, and suddenly the big joke turned into a serious fanfiction. Which somehow got thousands of views, which absolute blew my mind because, come on, I was just a kid in front of a computer screen.

I should tell you all I'm 16 now. I've gained and lost many friends and I've grown up a whole lot since my first few months on wattpad. My views have changed and I've changed as a person my self (and actually learned a lot about myself, surprisingly). I've lost interest in Black Veil Brides fanfiction and writing fanfiction in general. I prefer working on original works now (and poetry, if anyone's interested?) and currently I'm studying for my igcses, which I'm in the middle of. I noticed that a lot of people enjoyed my writing and I kept making stupid promises that I never fulfilled. Everyone who knows me personally knows I always try my hardest to keep my promises... but wattpad? No, that wasn't working for me.

So I know I've said this many times but I truly am sorry. I noticed as time went by that I just didn't have that enthusiasm that I used to have when writing fanfiction. I've decided that, to save you  guys the trouble of waiting, I'm going to update - after my igcses (which end on June 17th) - with a summary of what was supposed to happen next. It'll be a slightly detailed telling of what was supposed to happen, and after that I'll upload the epilogue.

I hope you guys can forgive me. I know that no apology is sufficient enough for such a long wait but please know that I've read every single comment and every single private message. I know that this story helped a lot of people (which, thinking about that, has blown my mind) and I want to thank all of you for that. But doing something that feels like a chore just doesn't feel right. Maybe one day I'll come back to this story, maybe I won't. But I hope you all enjoy it (or have enjoyed it) regardless of that and will be there to support me in my next work.

Thank you all so much,
And as usual- Love you :)
Scream xx