Chapter 5

hello, two days in a row, eh? I'm spoiling you people xD

Chapter 5

After that little scene, Uncle Ashley took me back to his place. He turned on the TV and put in a DVD before walking to the kitchen. While I was waiting for it to start, I took his home in. It was really big, roomy, and pretty comfortable.

It had that homey feeling.

His room - the master bedroom - was upstairs, first door on the left with the bathroom first door on the right, and the guest room across of that. Across his room was my room. 

Yeah, I spent a lot of nights at his place in the summer so after the second summer with him, he decided to decorate the room, just like Uncle Andy and Aunt Juliet. But instead of it just having a closet and a desk, the one over here was just like my room back home!

I had my bed, a closet, the bathroom, desk, comic books, sketch books, normal books - all on the book shelf - and a couple stuffed animals from when I was 7.

I turned back to the TV and that's when I noticed the movie Uncle Ashley put in - Friends With Benefits. My favorite movie!

Uncle Ash came back with a giant bowl of popcorn, chips, and a Fanta for me and Ginger Ale for him.

"That's... That's a lot of food." I giggled.

"Yeah, well, anything for my favorite niece."

"I'm your only niece."

"Touche." He winked and chuckled. I sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. We do this a lot, and he's way old than me so I've got no interest in him. If I was older, I still wouldn't. We're all just waiting for him to finally love someone again.

Two years ago, when I was 12, he met this girl, her name was Alaina and he really loved her. He did everything for her and was super romantic.

When they got back from tour, he returned home and I came with him since it was summer and mom said yes, and we found her there having sex some other guy like a complete slut.

Uncle Ash pulled them apart and kicked the guy out, then started shouting at Alaina. They forgot I was even there. Then she grabbed her things and left, slamming the door shut.

And then he broke down and cried.

I had never seen Uncle Ash cry before, so this was really something.

So I called Uncle Jinxx and told him what had happened, and before I knew it the entire band and all the girls were there, including Wynter. We both sat together while the adults tried getting Uncle Ashley to unlock his room.

He did... Two weeks later...

I never want to see that whore again or else shit's gonna go down.

Anyway, so now I guess he doesn't really want to fall in love with anyone again. I'm not sure, but hopefully one day he'll get back in there and get a girl. Someone who isn't a slut; Someone who'll keep him happy; Someone who's nice, sweet, and kind.

Things were just getting good in the movie when his phone rang, so he let go and got up to answer it. "Hey, Andy." he said, walking out of the room.

I  watched the movie silently, eating chips.

"Alright.. yea... 'kay, see ya then... bye, And." Uncle ashley walked back into the room and looked at me, "Hey, Aurelie, you wanna spend the night?"

"I wanna, but I've got school tomorrow." I mumbled, still staring at the screen.

"Andy said if you want to stay over, it's fine. Because that's what your mom wants right now, apparently. And if you stay over, you're dad will bring your stuff. You've got clothes here already, anyway."

"Oh, ok." I finally looked up and smiled, "Alright."

He grinned at me before calling someone else. I'm guessing dad.

"Hey, C?"

I was riiight. Told ya so.

"Yeah, Lie said okay." Uncle Ash was the only one allowed to call me Lie. hehe. Him and Wynter. That's it. "Right.. Yea sure... What time? Mhm, okay then... yep... fine... bye CC, don't worry." He chuckled, ending the call.

He sat back down and I looked at the clock, 9:00pm. "You're dad should be here in half an hour." He told me as he wrapped his arm around me again and drinking his Ginger Ale.

By the time Jamie is flying back to New York, it's 9:35 and there's a knock on the door. Uncle Ash got up again and answered the door. "Hey- Crap, Chris, you look like hell."

"Yeah, thanks for telling me." dad chuckled before groaning lightly.

"What happened, man?"

"Lauren happened. She punched me."

"Holy crap, that girl can really pack a punch."

'You're telling me."

Wait... What?

I got up and walked out to the hall and looked at dad.

Crap was right. He looked horrible! His hair was slightly messed up and he had a black eye, plus his clothes were slightly ripped. I'm guessing mom did that, too.

With her nails.

Again.

"Dad?" I asked.

He looked up, "Hey Aur."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment.

Possibly follow, too xP

Love ya people :P

~Scream<3