Chapter 11

I'm back! And I'm so sorry! But then in Ottawa I couldn't write cause Anthony was always messing around and we both hung out a lot and after that was the wedding, then in Toronto we were staying with dad's uncle, and I'm really really pretty damn awkward around them already so... yea ^-^"

BUT I'M UPDATING NOW!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

~A month later~

Aurelie's POV

"OH! MY! GOD!!!" Asking Alexandria's song 'The Final Episode' was what woke me up today... I hate being woken up... But I had to; today was the day dad and I were gonna go meet up with mom and I'm gonna sit there and eat while they talk things out.

Hopefully, they won't murder each other.

Last month, dad and Uncle Ash met two girls at the ice cream place by the park near Uncle Andy's house so now they're pretty good friends with them. Their name's are Scream and Jordan, and I think Scream and Uncle Ashley would make a good couple...

I think it would be nice to see him with someone else after a long time.

We got to iHop where mom was waiting for us. "About time you got here." She mumbled and drank some of her coffee. Dad glared at her before looking at me, smiling, and told me to get whatever I wanted.

"So, Lauren, how's everything been?"

"Fine, I realized I can do fine without you. What about you?"

"I'm great. Everything's been good so far."

I decided to switch to another table, dad agreed so I just decided to move. I just can't sit there and watch my parents agree to divorce.

CC's POV

Once Aurelie moved, Lauren and I started actually talking. "It's safe to say we can file in for a divorce, then?"

"Yep. That'd be the best thing."

"We're going to court for custody, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are."

Oh boy, Aurelie's gonna freak.

I sat there for a second thinking about it as I drank some coffee. Why was this happening? Aurelie would be heartbroken, I know that much for sure. She may say she doesn't like Lauren but I know that girl well enough to know she wouldn't want to pick.

Shit.

Now what?

Later, I knocked on Ashley's door and waited for him to come get Aurelie. Scream answered, "Hey, CC, what's up?"

"Just needed to drop Aurelie off, and I'll get going."

She grinned and opened the door wider for Aurelie before walking into the living room. I walked in and saw Ash, "Alright, C, what happened?"

"We decided to divorce."

"Damn, dude. Does Aurelie know?"

"Not sure... But I think she realized how this came out on the way here."

"Alright... You going to file for divorce now?"

"Yep." I sighed, before walking back to the door, "Watch her, Ash. I'm worried about how this will turn out. She's only 14, she shouldn't be dealing with this stuff."

"I know,  C. Just sort this out and I'll bring her home later."

"Thanks." I walked to my car and drove off to meet up with Lauren downtown.

She really shouldn't be dealing with this crap...

I know it's not a lot but hope you liked it :)

Vote And Comment ^^

~Scream<3