Chapter 18

Hello

so uhm a few of you who follow me may know why this storry went on hold... I'm not so sure about others. *this part has been edited out by Scream in 2015*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18

Ashley's POV

Don't get me wrong, Scream's become one of my best friends since CC and I bumped into her and Jordan that day at the Ice Cream Parlor. Problem was, I was starting to like her. Like like her. And I'm pretty sure that would mess everything up.

My life has been a mess actually. I lost my parents at a young age, and grew up with my grandparents. Then I'd been in many different bands - including Stolen Hearts - before Andy got in touch with me for Black Veil Brides. I didn't even realize I'd ever make it this far.

Honestly, I was so sure we wouldn't make it.

Yes, I was confident.

Yes, our songs were great.

Yes, the band was doing well.

But still, I thought we wouldn't make it this far.

Instead, what did I get? I was proved wrong. BVB ended up having thousands of fans worldwide in all kinds of places. We've toured US, UK and Europe. We made 3 albums - not including EPs or Singles. Sold out shows, a ton of money, an actual Tour Bus.

We really did all that.

Then the girls also started coming along. Who knows how many times Andy's heart was broken by random bitches. Then came Alaina. I was so in love with her. Not at first, no, it was just supposed to be a one night stand. I'm not so sure what happened afterwards.

But I really fell for her.

That day we broke up, I was seriously devastated. I thought I lost everything.

I didn't, because I had managed to get back onto my feet.

Then we bumped into Scream and Jordan, and damn, that was it. I know I'm falling for her but I also know that she does not like me back. So I planned to keep my distance. When I got that call and Alaina said she wanted me back, I was happy to accept.

But...

I don't know...

I feel like I've let her down...

Should I go back to her or just...

Should I stay with Alaina?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, gotta go to bed. School tomorrow. Maths test. I hope you liked it!

Vote and Comment!

love you<3

~Scream