Chapter 7

Okay so I think that's the last time I'm updating from a school computer. GUESS WHAT!! I GOT HIGHEST IN MY ENGLISH PERSUASIVE WRITING TEST! THE TEACHER EVEN MADE COPIES AND HANDED THEM OUT AS END OF YEAR REFERENCE SHEETS :D

...That's so cool xP

Okay here's your update :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

"DARE ME TO JUMP OFF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE!

I BET YOU NEVER HAD A FRIDAY NIGHT LIKE THIS!

KEEP IT UP KEEP IT UP LET'S RAIS-"

I cut off the alarm by turning it off, and tried to regain some strength... Oh hell, I'm too tired. I wanna skip today.

"NO SKIPPING TODAY!" Uncle Ash shouted from his room.

How the hell...?

"I know you, Aurelie." He chuckled, walking into the room. "Now get dressed, what do you want for breakfast?"

"I'll just grab an apple."

"I'm making pancakes."

"...Or one of your amazingly delicious pancakes."

"Thanks." He smirked.

"Now leave." I laughed. He closed the door and I got up before grabbing the bag dad brought over and looked at what I had to wear.

An old Black Veil Brides band shirt with my black skinny jeans and skull converse.

Not a bad match dad, not bad at all. I straightened my hair a bit before going downstairs. "Hey, Uncle Ash." I shouted, walking into the kitchen.

"I have ears. I can hear, you know."

"For now." I smirked.

"Shut it, I'm not that old!"

xxxx

An hour later, I was sitting in class; ignoring everyone throwing papers and laughing at me. I stared at the door until my best friend Amy walked into class.

Amy was my hyperactive, red-and-white haired, Blood-On-The-Dance-Floor-loving best friend. She ate loads of candy; you'd never see her without it. She wore long jackets that covered even her hands. When I asked her why she wore them she just shrugged and said she liked long sleeved jackets.

No, she doesn't cut. I've seen her wrists many times and saw nothing. I even washed it to make sure there wasn't any concealer. I saw nothing.

I smiled, "FINALLY! SOMEONE NORMAL!"

"Normal to you, maybe." She laughed, "I heard we have have a new transfer student coming today. Apparentley he moves around a lot and he's italian."

"Well damn, he's gonna be a ladies man. And probably a jerk."

"You don't know that."

"Yes, I do."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"No, you don't."

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!!"

"NO!!"

 "GIRLS! SHUT UP!" Mr Anderson shouted at us.

"But-" We both said at the same time.

"No buts, sit down." Everyone shuffled back to their seats and the class became quiet as the door opened. A really hot guy entered the class. He had... uhh... I think that's sort of bownish blondish... I don't really know but he was hot.

Really hot.

"Guys, we have a new transfer student from Canada. This is Amor." he looked at Amor, "Tell Us about yourself."

"Well," he said. there was a slight accent but it was barely noticeable.  "My name's Amor, I'm Italian, but I only lived in Italy for four years before we moved to Canada; That's why I don't have an accent... Not that much, anyway. I'm 14, almost 15, and uh... that's about it."

"Thank you. Now you can just sit over there by Aurelie. Aurelie, lift your hand up so he knows who you are."

I sunk down in my seat and raised my hand slightly. Amy was sitting in front of me, but I could swear she was smirking.

He sat down next to me and smiled, "Hi."

"Hey."

This... will be fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Amor on the side —->

Amy in the external link and next chapter, too.

Vote and Comment!

I love you people x3 Happy aurelie?

~Scream