Chapter_14

aloha, I said I would update, so I have updated x3

Chapter 14

CC's POV

After Aurelie went to school this morning, we all - meaning BVB, Jordan, Scream, and the girls - gathered at Ashley's, and I had made sure to tell Aurelie to meet us here. Everyone was sitting in the living room. "So," I sighed, telling them about what was going on between Lauren and I, "Now she's ready to fight over custody. What if she wins? What if Aurelie's taken from me? I can't handle this! I need her-"

"CC! Calm down!" Juliet slapped me, "You're panicking. Look, she'll be fine. We're all in this together. Right guys?"

"Yep.", "Yes" or "Yeah."s was chorused through the living room.

"I'm sorry, guys." I said, looking down.

"It's fine." Scream told me, "I may not know exactly what you're going through but trust me, she'll be fine and Lauren can't do anything." I looked at her, she was sitting down next to Ash on a beanbag and he had wrapped his arm around her. I think they'd make a great couple.

"Okay," Jordan clapped her hands together, smiling that amazing smile of hers... Okay I'll admit that I have a small crush on her... It's not like she loves me back, anyways. "Now that that's over with, I say we just relax and watch a movie."

"Alright." Andy said, settling down on the floor with Juliet resting her head on his shoulder. Scream got up and looked through Ashley's DVD collection.

"Can we watch a horror movie? Pleeeeaaasseee?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine." everyone agreed. I went into the kitchen and grabbed drinks for everyone while Jordon made a few million bowls of popcorn... okay I'm exaggerating but still.

Scream's POV

I looked through Ashley's DVDs and finally found a good one. Nightmare On Elm Street. "Hey guys can we watch Nightmare On Elm Street?"

"YES! Put it in!" Andy exclaimed straight away.

"Yeah sure." Everyone nodded so I smiled and put it in.

CC came back in with some drinks, I just grabbed a sprite... I'm not a huge fan of anything alcoholic at all... Hell, I don't think I've ever bothered with it. I then forced Ashley to get up so I could face the beanbag in the direction of the tv before sitting down next to him again. Jordan came in with three bowls of popcorn.

One for herself, CC, Jake and Ella.

One for Andy, Juliet, Jinxx and Sammi.

The last one for just Ash and I.

I pressed play and cuddled into Ash, smiling slightly. I can't believe my and Jordan's luck, bumping into Ashley and CC. Forget the fact that they're in a freaking band, they're amazing people and just so down to earth and I think my fangirl crush is turning into a real one.

But knowing Ash and his fake whores and sluts, I don't think he'll ever notice me...

I guess that's when reality hit and I became depressed again... I almost cried at the fact that he'll never love me the way I love him, and that he only sees me as a friend; Of course, I managed to hide it, and just focused on the movie.

 xxxx

Half way through the movie all the food was finished and everyone was sitting and drinking the last of whatever they had taken. By the end of it, Jake and Ella had fallen asleep on the couch, and Jordan was lying on the floor with her head in CC's lap.

Suddenly Jinxx's phone started ringing. "Hello? Oh hey Wyn.. Yeah we're all at your Uncle Ashley's place... Yep... Okay, well, you gotta bring her, too, obviously. Nope... okay bye."

"Who was it?" Andy asked.

"Wynter. He and Aurelie are coming over now."

I smiled. I actually grew kind of close to those two, regardless of the fact I was their parents' friend, I managed it.

Ash got up, "Yeah, well, I just got a text from... uhh... Alaina..."

who?

"What?" CC asked, confused, "I thought she cheated on you!"

"Yeah, but apparently she uhh... wants to get back together..."

"Dude, it's not worth it, that was two years ago."

"I know but... look I'm just gonna change. She's coming over in a bit so I'm just gonna try to give her a chance." He ran up the stairs and the second he was out of ear shot, I turned to the others.

"Who the heck is Alaina?"

"She uhm.." Juliet started, "She's Ashley's ex. He was head over heels in love with her until she cheated on him but by the way he was talking, I think he still loves her."

"Oh.." suddenly I felt crushed.

Well... there went my hopes...

Right out the damn window...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND DONE! X3 RETURN OF THE EX :p

Vote and comment guys x3

Love yooouuuu

~Scream<3