Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I lay on my bed, ignoring the arguing coming from downstairs. My hair was spread all around me and the pillow. Turning to the right, I sighed and tried to go back to sleep; that wasn't happening any time soon.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time 12:00am. Ok. This is nuts. I pressed on Uncle Andy's contact.

" 'ello?" a really groggy uncle andy answered.

"Uncle Andy?"

"Hey," he yawned, "what's up, kid?"

"They're fighting again, I can't sleep."

"Alright, I'll set up your spare room, can you get here on your own?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in a few. Thanks, Uncle Andy."

"No problem, kiddo." I ended the call.

He and Aunt Juliet were living just across the street, so I guess it was okay. I walked over to my desk, put on my black hoodie, and tied my hair up in a pony tail, before grabbing my notebook and pen, and opening the window.

I climbed out and closed it, before slowly climbing down from the tree that was in front of my window. Getting down, I made my way across the street.

See, now you're probably confused, but let me explain. After my 11th birthday my parents started arguing a lot more, and that sort of scared me, and by the time I hit 13, I wasn't bothered by it anymore. One minute they were all lovey-dovey and the next, they're arguing. I think they lost their love for each other, but who knows?

Now I'm 14 and I'd be lucky if I got a good night's sleep.

So anyways, because of that, whenever I'm sure I won't be able to sleep, I call Uncle Andy or Aunt Juliet and ask them to set up my spare room they made for me in there when I was 7.

My family spoils me a lot, I find it sort of annoying but I love them and would do the same for them so it's fine.

"Hey." I yawned again as Uncle Andy opened up the front door, "Thanks again."

"It's no problem, see you in the morning, your room's set up." With that, my tall uncle walked up the stairs and went back to bed.

I smiled and checked to make sure the door was locked, just in case, before going up to my spare room. It was black and had a bed in the middle, there was a desk on the left and a closet on the right, next to the bathroom door.

I sighed and turned on the Air Conditioner before putting my notebook on the desk and throwing my hoodie on top of it and crawling into the covers.

Content, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya go Jordan, something to look forward to :P

School's annoying. And a bitch. especially one of my teachers...

Vote And Comment guys <3

~Scream