Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Ashley's POV

Well, to be a honest, I was surprised that she told me all of that. I thought she'd be really reluctant or something... Oh well, I guess what's done is done. I spent that night pondering over what she said and just... thinking. Who was this Alice girl?

I thought that we should probably dig into this and try to help the girl out; for both her and Aurelie's sake.

I walked down the stairs silently, thinking about the matter, when I heard voices in the living room. Quietly, I stood by the staircase and listened into the conversation.

"-like me." That sounded like Scream.

"Oh come on, Scream, it's obvious he likes you- and you like him, too!" And that's Jordan.

"Aurelie thinks you should tell him, Wynter, too- so do the guys, Sammi, and Ella."

"...you literally mentioned everyone, Jor, no way."

"Yes way."

I had no idea what they were talking about, and it sounded interesting. I leaned in to hear some more but accidentally caused the stairs to creak lightly.

Stupid stairs...

And that's when Scream and Jordan shut up.

Scream walked out, "Oh, hey, Ash."

I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened, though, if she liked someone then she'd probably end up going out with him. My chances with her... well, those non-existent chances would wash down the drain. Yes, you heard me correctly.

You see... I'm starting to fall for Scream. The longer we live together, the more we hang out together, everytime I comfort her because of a nightmare... everything we do together, which is a lot, everytime we are together... I fall for her some more.

I feel completely lucky to have her in my life and I don't want her to be taken away from me by some guy...

"Ash?" Scream asked, snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Huh?"

"I was asking if you wanted to head back home?" She looked slightly tired- a bit drained actually. I wondered what was wrong. Well, whatever. I didn't want to go home, though... I wanted to clear my head a bit.

"Actually," I said, "You take the car home, you look exhausted. I'm gonna go for a walk; I'll see you at home, okay?"

She sighed, "Right. Okay."

I handed her the car keys and grabbed my jacket, "See ya," I mumbled, walking out of the door and closing it behind me.

I think, in my head, Alaina was just some distraction. I'm better off without her. All she seemed to want was my money.

While walking, I found a bench, so I sat down for a second and closed my eyes... but not before a thought dawned on me.

Oh shit, I forgot to tell them about Aurelie's friend, Alice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, hello, I'm sorry. Yes I'm still alive. I'm really sorry. My pathetic life seems to have had some dramatic drama going on. Sorry!

Also, @LoveMusicForever2003 told me my stories make her happy, which initially brightened up my whole week! So this dedication is for her! :D

I hope you liked it though, I'll try to update again later but uh, no promises.

Vote and comment!

Love you<3

~Scream :D