Chapter 17

BACK FROM PAKISTAN AND CONTINUING THIS SORRY GUYS!

Also, the song on the side (never too late by Three Days Grace) is sorta important for this, but that's just like a bit of effect, you don't have to listen. Also, you don't listen to it from the start. I'll put stars (****) when you should. If you don't wanna, it's fine, but I wanted to try this out so.. yes xP

Chapter 17

Scream's POV

A few hours after we got there, Ella got tired, and fell asleep; as a result, Jake carried her to their car, said goodbye to us, and drove to their home.

I tried calling Jordan, but she wasn't picking up, so I decided to give her time.

A while later I made up an excuse - that it was getting pretty late - and left Jinxx and Sammi's. Andy and Juliet offered to drive me to my apartment since it was raining, and CC had carpooled with them. He and Aurelie needed to be dropped off anyways.

I didn't accept it. I wanted to walk home.

I said bye to everyone, and left.

Ashley had never showed up afterwards...

He's disappointed me this time...

So there I was, walking around town in the rain. It was cold, dark, and I was shivering, but I just zipped up my hoodie, and hugged it tighter toward my body. Then I saw something; there was a diner still open. I walked in, dripping wet, and went into the bathroom, drying myself off with tissue paper.

Then I got out and sat in a stool at the counter, and a hot chocolate.

I drank it while thinking about life...

I wonder what everyone was doing now. I wondered if they even cared about me. Maybe they don't. What if they just feel pity towards me and feel inclined to being my friends? I shook my head and tried to rid myself of those thoughts...

That's not true...

Is it?

Jordan's POV

I looked out the window; it was raining pretty hard outside. My tears had stopped, and I calmed myself enough to shower and change, before sitting down to watch TV. I had ordered pizza for dinner, and just ate in complete silence...

I looked down at my phone again.

17 missed calls. 13 texts.

I sighed and checked my phone.

Scream (4)

CC (11)

Aur (2)

"Alrighty then..." I mumbled, going through the texts.

From Scream, To Jordan:

-Joooordaaan! What was that? what happened in there?

-Jordan? Pick up.

-I'm gonna worry if you don't call back soon.

From Aur, To Jordan:

-JORDAN! SCREAM AND I HAVE A PLAN!

From CC, To Jordan:

-Jordan I am so so sorry.

-Jordan?

-Jordan please pick up.