Chapter 9

HEYYYYYYY I took a break from my happy vacation from the wonderful city of Ottawa, Canada to update for you people xD

Enjoy!

OH WAIT! ALSO! I'll begin switching point of views because I really seriously need Ash in this cause the chapter is just... x3

Chapter 9

There was one more thing you should know about the twins. They continue each other's sentences most - not all, that's just creepy - of the time.

"Well I was wondering if you'd want to hang out with us while we show the new guy around." Amy said, pointing at Amor.

"Sure thing." Megan smirked. I guess she knew what Amy was up to.

"Should I be scared?" Amor asked me.

"Depends on what these idiots are doing."

xxxx

Ashley's POV

CC and I were walking past people in the streets, we needed something to do! But uhh... no idea what.

"So how're things with you and Lauren cooling off?"

"We aren't cooling off; she's just getting started. I'm worried she'll take this so far that Aurelie'll get pulled into this and we'll have problems."

We stopped when we reached the park. I sat down on one of the benches, CC lay down on the grass. "I'm worried about the fact that if you both do go through with divorce," I started, "Aurelie will end up getting stuck in the middle of this because of custody."

"Oh god, I forgot!" CC shot up and started panicking, "Ash! What do I do? I can't do this! Oh god, I can't do this to Aur!"

"CC! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, MAN!" I grabbed his shoulders and slapped him.

"Thanks.." he muttered.

"Anytime." I smirked, "I'm in the mood for ice cream, what about you?"

"Yeah, sure."

We both got up and started walking towards a random ice cream parlor that I can never remember the name of.

Right as we were going in, we bumped into two girls. I got ice cream on my vest and the girl who bumped into CC got ice cream on herself, and down her shirt. Not a bad sight actually.

"I'm so sorry!" The girl in front of me said. I looked up, and saw the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. And that's saying something.

She had different shades of purple in her hair and had pretty brown eyes. She was wearing a lot of bracelets and was wearing a Sleeping With Sirens shirt.

Beautiful.

"We weren't watching where we were going an-" she looked up and stopped, "...and you're... Ashley Purdy..."

"That, I am." I smirked.

"I'm Scream." she smiled, "And this is my friend, Jordan."

Jordan had black hair and almond brown eyes; she seemed like a shy person. "No, it's no problem. We should've watched where we were going."

"We should get going, Scream." Jordan mumbled.

"Actually, we sort of owe you for the ice cream." I grinned, "How about I buy you both ice cream and we'll head back to my place so Jordan can dry off. It is our fault. And my house is close by."

Scream thought about it for a second, "Sure, I guess."

I smiled. "Let's go."

OKAY! Hope you liked my chapter, Aurelie :P THIS IS DEDICATED TO JORDAN BECAUSE SHE'S FINALLY IN THIS CHAPTER!

That's Jordan over there ------> (not really Jordan)

Vote & Comment people :P

~Scream<3