Chapter 16

Hi guys! Okay so mom's taking away my iPod and phone on weekdays. amazing >.<

Also, thanks to @RadkeBaby for reminding me that updates are important xD Sorry, I've been wrapped up in my own shit. BUT NOW THINGS ARE SORTING OUT SO I'M ALL GOOD X3

Chapter 16

Jordan's POV

We quickly pulled back though. "Uhm..." I just looked at the floor. What would I say to him? 'Hey CC, I really like you, and that kiss meant something to me'? Ugh, no, I couldn't.

"I'm sorry," Did he just say that... "I didn't mean to, it was a mistake."

Oh, damn.

I knew I was about to cry, though. I don't know why he said that. I think he meant it, though. I mean why wouldn't he? There's nothing about myself I particularly like- hell, I never really liked myself at all. School years were weird, but Scream was there so, okay, but she arrived in senior year; she doesn't know the shit that happened before then.

Oh well, what's happened, has happened.

"I... I gotta go now..." I walked out the door and into the living room, said bye to everyone, and Scream said she'd call me later. I nodded, wore my shoes, grabbed my hoodie and left.

I can't believe he did that.

I heard him try to stop me before I left the kitchen, but, of course, I didn't. I wasn't going to be subject to that sadness anymore.

Scream's POV

When Jordan left, I knew something was definitely wrong.

Having enough of Ashley and Alaina's kissing, I walked into the kitchen where I knew CC would be. I sat down in front of a stunned CC - I wonder why he was stunned, must've had something to do with Jordan? - "Yo! CC! Wake up!" I shouted into his ears, and he snapped out of it.

"What the hell, Scream?!"

"No, I should be asking you that. What happened with Jordan? She left looking really upset. And I heard you call her back to the kitchen."

"Okay," He took a deep breath, "I think I'm in love with Jordan."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up. Jordan, my friend Jordan?"

"Yes...?"

"What did you do, C?"

"I, uhh.... We kissed."

"OH MY GOD!" I fell into fangirl mode. Hehehe... Aurelie came in and asked what was going on. 

"Your dad and Jordan kissed!" I squealed, before CC slapped his hand onto my mouth to stop me from talking.

I bit it.

"OW! SCREAM!"

"Don't do that." I turned to Aurelie who, at first, looked shocked. Then that shock turned into happiness.

You know, it's kind of weird seeing her do that. Honestly, we're talking about another person with her dad. She doesn't seem the least bit upset. Of course, if my mom was an evil bitch I would do the exact same thing, I guess.

Actually, my mom was too strict. So strict that I became very rebellious. We stopped talking to each other after I started college. Slowly, a few years after, on my birthday, my dad called. He then told me that he wished he was there. My younger brother wanted to see me, too, apparently.

And so, then, I packed up and went home for a weekend. The first day was nice, I got to catch up with everyone. Then on the second day, mom had come into my room at night. Everyone was supposed to be asleep, but I was up reading, and I guess she knew it.

She spoke to me for the first time in years. I was so happy. That night, we spoke and caught up to each other's lives. Crying a few times in the middle.

When the weekend was over, I didn't want to leave.

I knew I had to, though. I had school.

But mom and I kept in touch. Through out the years we managed to get as close as we used to be.

Anyway, back to me, CC, and Aurelie. She grinned and we looked at each other, having the same plan. We looked at CC, and I winked at him.

His eyes widened in realization.

"We, my friend, are getting you and Jordan together."

I walked out with them, and that's when I noticed that everyone was leaving, and that Ash and Alaina were missing.

"Where are they?" I asked slowly, scared of the answer.

Andy looked at me sympathetically; I guess he realized it. He pointed to the ceiling and I knew exactly what was going on.

They're having sex upstairs....

"We're heading to Jinxx and Sammi's instead. Come on." Juliet said, grabbing my hand. I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my bag.

Everyone left, and I was supposed to close the door. Just as my hand grabbed the door knob, I heard the moans. Tears filled my eyes as I slammed the door shut.

I can't believe this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment :)

Oh and I hope you guys realize none of that stuff it true, right? xD Just making sure c: Even the shiz about me... except I do have a younger brother :P

Love you guys x3

~Scream